Friday 6 October 2017

My top 9 Nobodies in Kingdom Hearts

So, my last entry was me counting my top 10 favourite Heartless in the entire Kingdom Hearts series. And so here, I'm counting my 9 favourite Nobodies. I say 9 because that's how many there are. What I said in my last one. I'm not counting bosses, just the henchmen ones like the kind you'd see in any world. Hopefully we'll get more different ones in Kingdom Hearts 3 because we've only really seen them in Kingdom Hearts 2 aside from some missions in Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. And so, let's begin and I hope you all enjoy.
9. Creeper:

Starting us off is maybe the least impressive Nobody in my opinion, the Creeper. This is one of the first Nobodies you ever fight in Kingdom Hearts 2. This isn't bad enemy, but, in my opinion, it's the least because there's not much to it and it's super easy. Still pretty good though with being good for grinding and all sorts of fighting moves like that.
8. Sorcerer:

This is actually a sorta tricky Nobody, but it's also a cool one. This one uses powerful magic like attacks. That can be pretty cool and it's cool to fight it in a group, especially near the end. I also like the game part to it. It's like Luxord, you can do a reaction command where play this small game where you have you have to beat it in a sorta X and O game. That's pretty cool and fun.
7. Assassin:

This almost fish like Nobody is one you don't see until around the point where you revisit Twilight Town. And I like the reaction command on it where you can grab it out of the ground, spin it around then throw it back down. Some enemies like this have the ability to not take damage so easily, but that's because this one can sink into the ground and so long as it's there you can't attack until you've pulled it up or it sticks its tail up.
6. Dancer:

I remember finding this Heartless really annoying a few years ago because of this move it could do. That move is when it grabs you, swings you around and then kicks you. Doesn't sound like much, but, at times it can be pretty strong and if there are a bunch of them at once and if one just does it, then another might do the same thing in a second. But, moving beyond that, this Nobody's pretty cool with the way it's designed like some creature with a woolly hat, a jumper and sweat pants. And it can be cool to fight in the World That Never Was and you have a really good Keyblade.
5. Dusk:

Just like when I did my favourite Heartless list the other day and when I was talking about the Shadow being the most famous Heartless and it was gonna be obvious that I was going to put it there, the same is for the Duck being the most famous Nobody. These white human looking creature is the very first Nobody you ever see as Roxas in Kingdom Hearts 2. It has a zipper as a mouth and it can use its hands as whips to sting you. Really cool and simple design and it was obvious that I was gonna put it somewhere high on the list.
4. Dragoon:

One of few enemies in Kingdom Hearts 2 that can give you a weapon of your own, this winged Nobody can use swift attacks on you and it can be a good one to fight along with other Nobodies. Not just other ones that're the same, but also just any Nobody enemies. But, what I like about it the most is that it can give Donald a new staff if you defeat them. Sometimes it can drop an item box and that'll be it, so, that's really cool. I really like those kinda weapon items that you can get from an enemy like that for Donald and Goofy.
3. Berserker:

This Nobody I think is what the Saïx fight is supposed to be like. This really huge Nobody has this huge sword like weapon to attack. But, what makes it particularly cool is that it can drop its weapon and you can pick it up and use it on all enemies to smack them around. And if you get a huge amount of enemies at once, it can make beating them faster because it can be really strong. But the Nobody is a cool one to fight and grind off of.
2. Sniper:

Coming in close to number 1 is the Sniper. Just like what I just said with how the Berserker is like the Saïx fight, this one is a lot like the Xigbar fight because it can fire this big arrow blast, but you can do a reaction command to knock it to other enemies to destroy them.
And my number 1 favourite Nobody is... Samurai:

And finally at number 1 is my personal favourite Nobody enemy, the Samurai. In my opinion, the best enemy to grind off of in the entirety of the Kingdom Hearts series. You find this thing at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 when you go to the World That Never Was and you travel through it. Also, if you use Final Form, not only can you level up yourself, but you can also level up Final Form faster because that's the only way Final Form can level up, by using it and fighting Nobodies. But it's also really cool on its own too. It's a sword wielding Nobody so I think that makes it better to fight like I said with my favourite Heartless list with the Invisibles. And so, everyone, those are my picks for my top 9 favourite Nobodies. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or, if you like Kingdom Hearts too, tell me what your favourite Nobody is.

No comments:

Post a Comment