Monday 29 May 2017

My paintings of Kirby characters

Something I've never spoken about before is that I really like a lot of Kirby games. I only got into playing Kirby games after I played as him in Smash Bros. And so to commemorate that, I thought it would be a good idea to do some paintings of some Kirby characters. I didn't do a ton, but I did the ones I thought would be good ones to do. And so, here they are. I hope you all like these and please comment down below to tell me what you think. (Also, something else I want to mention is this. My next entry will actually be my 600th one, so I'm going to be doing something special for my next few entries. Thank you all so much for reading so far and I hope you all continue reading and liking what I'm going to be doing in the future.) And so, without any more interruptions, let's begin.
Kirby:

Meta Knight:

King Dedede:

Waddle Dee:

5 comments: