Friday 11 April 2014

Cars 2

I'm sure you've heard everyone say cars 2 sucks but in my opinion I disagree 1000%. It's one of my top 5 favourites. Well you all know what I thought of the first one, that I really liked the movie and the characters and the story and all that stuff. What's the story? This movie is actually a spy car movie. And an evil organisation wants to destroy a new gas that's been discovered called "Allinol" that was discovered by a car named "Axelrod." An elite spy organisation that's a good group try to find out what this organisation is up to. They're best men are to 2 super spies named "Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell. On another side of the story, Lightning has entered a race and invited Mater to come with him to help him as his pit crew chief. While at a party in Japan one of the spies on the good side attaches a device onto Mater and Holley thinks he's a spy. He goes with her when she asks him some questions even though he has no idea what she's talking about. The three of them are sent to discover what's going on. Mater is unaware of what's going on around him. The villains have a weapon that looks like a camera that has the ability to destroy any engine of any car that's using Allinol. And from there a bunch of stuff happens. Lighting and the others think Mater has gone lost at time we see Lightning racing. And I have to say the climax is one of my favourites. The villains actually try to kill Lightning because he's using Allinol too. So yeah. If you've heard this movie is horrible and even seen it yourself and think it's bad I recommend watching it again I think you might turn around on it. One of the problems that people have with this movie is that they wonder where the idea of spy story came from especially since the first one had nothing to do with spies. But that didn't bother me. I actually think this a perfect film. I think everything about it is just fantastic. There's also good comedy in this movie too. Also this time the movie's main character is Mater not Lightning. So yeah I really love this movie. It's one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment