Sunday 27 April 2014

My top 5 DreamWorks movies

Like with my top 5 Disney Pixar list this one is pretty much going to be the exact same thing.
5. Antz: This was DreamWorks' first movie ever and it was defiantly impressive. I'm especially surprised that it came out first before A Bug's Life. I mean Pixar started making it before the guy left so I think it's a little bizarre that that happened. But anyway, that's not what we're talking about. What we're talking about is why I like this movie. Well while I don't think it's better than it's rival A bug's life I do think that it's impressive. Especially the C.G.I. It's the first movie and it's pretty impressive with what they could do with it and the designs of the characters. They're probably the most impressive things in this whole movie. Another reason why I like this movie is because of the complexions that it has. You would say that a lot of this is complicated and that's good. You keep guessing if this is going to happen but no something else happens and that's good.
4. Puss in Boots: This movie is hilarious. There's good characters, good animation, good twists, good comedy and a good story. A lot of this movie is really slow paced and that's good. The C.G.I in his I pretty good too and I'd say that it does have a good climax. Also I'd say that another advantage that this movie has is the fact that there good characters and good actors to play them. Though I will say that Puss doesn't use his sword a lot here. But it's not a problem with the movie though I am kind of curious about it.
3. How to Train Your Dragon: The characters in this movie are great characters. The voice actors are perfect, the story s very creative, the pacing is excellent and the design of everything is creative and cool. With Jay Baruchel as Hiccup and that's brilliant. He's very funny, likable and a bit of a nerd. The C.G.I on these characters is just great. The colours in this movie are just wonderful as well as the lighting, even if there aren't much of those things in this. There's just something about what this movie has that makes it so fantastic.
2/1. Kung Fu Panda/ Shrek: When I say this it's because I can't decide witch is better. Both have good characters, stories, twists and good cast members. Though Kung Fu Panda isn't finished yet because they are going to make a Kung Fu Panda 3. But what there is right now is very entertaining. But Also like I just said Both are so good in my mind I can't decide witch should be number 1 or 2. But the bottom line is that I think they're both equally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment