Saturday 19 April 2014

My top 5 Disney Pixar C.G.I movies

Like all the rest this one is for fun.
5. Cars 2: In my opinion this is one of the most underrated movies ever. Everyone says this movie is terrible but I disagree. It's one of my favourites. I like it because it's funny, emotional, memorable characters, it's colourful, it's bright, the story is easy to follow if you manage to really take the time to think about it and it has memorable moments. The stuff that works well in this movie works unbelievably well. The characters are all really good characters in this. There's also good action scenes in this. The adventure is a very good adventure.
4. The Incredibles: This movie is a really good family movie. And when I say family movie, I mean because it's based on a family. Even though it's not a "NORMAL" family if you get what I mean. I'd say the best thing about this movie are the characters. They're really good characters. Especially the designs. Brad Bird tries to make look like 3-D cartoon. Though in my opinion they look really life like. When I say that I mean they look like actual people. Brad Bird always had great designs for his animation and they show here. There's also a lot of human moments here. Like for example. Helen talks to Dash and Violet very much like how a mother would talk to her kids. I also think a lot of the situations that happen are very genuine.
3. Wreck-It Ralph: Like I've said before, this is my favourite C.G.I animated movie ever even though it's not my favourite Disney Pixar movie. But it is my favourite C.G.I animated movie. And one of the reasons is because of the characters. They're just great characters. And not to mention the areas and the colours. The colours in this movie are just wonderful. As well as the set-up. The twist in this this is really, really creative. The songs are pretty good too. The funny moments are pretty funny too. The dramatic moments are very strong.
2. Finding Nemo: This movie is a movie that people were absolutely in love with. Why? Because a lot of the time there's fantastic drama, comedy, characters, areas, colours, dialogs and adventure. The characters are fantastic characters. The drama is used brilliantly. The sea is very dramatic mysterious place, with many dangers and many allies. The adventure is fun. And it's fun being with the characters.
1. And my favourite Disney Pixar C.G.I animated movie is... The Toy Story trilogy: Yeah you all knew this had to be on the list somewhere. The stuff in this is all perfect. The story is perfect, the characters are perfect, the songs are perfect, the C.G.I is perfect, the situations are perfect, the writing is perfect. In the first one, that was a huge success they decided to keep going. I heard that the first one was supposed to be a one shot movie but it was so popular the audience wanted more. Watch this video I found recently of the making of the second Toy Story.
I can watch it forever. I just live listening to it. But also, there's just this sense to it, this atmosphere, this real likability that they've given to it and the characters that makes it so fantastic. A lot of the time it's hard to tell whether or not it's slow paced or fast paced. I mean for example in the first Toy Story everything was slow paced until the climax where it all looks fast paced. And that seems to happen with the other films too. The characters like Woody, Buzz, Slinky, Mr Potato head, Hamm, Rex, Jessie, Bullseye and Mrs Potato head they're fantastic characters. Why? Because of the voice acting they got to play these guys are perfect, the roles they take on are all entertaining to watch and listen to. There's Tom Hanks as Woody and Tim Allen as Buzz and they're absolutely perfect. They can both know what way they're to feel when doing their parts. For all these reasons and more if I even need to say anymore, the Toy Story trilogy is my all time favourite Disney Pixar movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment