Sunday 13 April 2014

Frozen

Let's finish the C.G.I Disney and Pixar movies with Frozen. This movie had everyone laughing on the floor and it's easy to see why. What the story? In the kingdom of "Arendelle" lives 2 princesses named "Anna" and "Elsa." Elsa has the ability to do what ever she wants to do with ice. Anna doesn't know this until the day where Elsa has to become queen. Anna meets a guy named "Hans" there and decides she wants to marry him. Elsa won't allow it and she becomes so angry that she accidentally freezes the kingdom and everyone in it. Anna goes after her after she runs off. She meets and man named "Kristoff" and a living snowman named "Olaf," who I'm just going to say has to be everyone's favourite character and is one of the funniest characters I've ever seen. When they finally find Elsa she refuses to go with them. From there a ton of stuff happens. This movie is a movie I both really love and really hate at the same time. I like it for the comedy and one particular character. Olaf. This guy makes this movie. I mean just watch these scenes of him.
He just kills me. Also this movie is a musical as well as an adventure and comedy. And I hate all the songs except for one. The one that Olaf sings.
But aside from that one, nothing. I hate the rest of them. The story really isn't anything new. And my god the message is so stupid. I absolutely hate the way they try to show us the message. It's a message about families and love and true love and my god it is really annoying. There was one thing that wanted me to see this movie and one thing only. Olaf. He is the only good thing in this movie. Not to say I don't like the other characters either. I mean I do like them but some of them are so boring. Though for all the problems, I do like this movie. My sister told me it got an Oscar for best picture and animation. It is a good movie but I do wish the movie was only about Olaf. If it was I would of liked it a million times better. But for what it is it's decent, I'm happy I saw it and I may see it a few more times. And everyone that was the C.G.I Disney and Pixar movies. I know there's more but like the DreamWorks movies there's some I haven't seen yet, some I don't like and some that would take too long to review. I might continue doing the review for the 2-D animation later on but I'm going to take a break from doing those for now and do reviews of other movie I like or do more top 5's or 10's. It's been great fun reviewing these movies and I hope to see more fantastic C.GI Disney and Pixar movies in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment