Thursday 17 April 2014

My top 5 Disney villains

I really love the Disney villains so I'm going to list my top 5 favourites.
5. Jafar (Aladdin): Jafar is a cool villain. He the voice actor who plays him is great job. I really love this voice they've given to this gut. His parrot "Iago" is also cool. The way Jafar does his magic and the way he does his sorcery is awesome. He's just a great villain mainly because I think he's really cool. He also gets a lot of laughs every once and a while.
4. Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame): Where do I begin with this guy? He kills an innocent woman, tries to drop her baby down a well, keeps him in a bell tower, burns people alive, does at least some of the 7 deadly sins and always saying he's doing this to defend god's honour. Frollo was a sinister creature. Saying he wants to purge the world of sins. He gets away with doing horrible, terrible thing because he reasons with the people and himself. Saying it's what god ultimately wants him to do. What a devil. I mean just look at these things he does.
He is just so evil. He does all this stuff and yet he still says it's for the best of god. He also has one of the best villain songs ever. I mean just listen to it.
I just love listening to it. I can listen to it forever and never get tired of it. He is such a bad-ass awesome villain. You could also say that Frollo made this movie more for adults than for children. Though in the original book by Victor Hugo he was a priest not a judge.
3. Captain Hook (Peter Pan): Out of all the Disney villains this one is probably the funniest. This dude just kills me every time I see him. He's so stupid a lot of the time and that's entertaining. With him, Mr Smee and the Crocodile is dang hilarious. There's also signs that at times he is a genius. Like for example when Tinker Bell is tricked into showing him Peter's hide out he does trick and manipulate her pretty cleverly. But that not all. His fights with Peter are cool and also very fast paced. I just laugh at this villain all the time.
2. Ursula (The little mermaid): This was a fun villain. A massive sea witch who always had a twisted look in her eye. Like most villains all she wanted was power but se looked really cool while trying to get it. On top of that, her design is awesome. Her design is basically half human and half octopus. She does kind of get a good laugh every once and a while. She uses cool magic that's cool to watch. Also, like Frollo she has her own villain song. Do you want to see?
She's just awesome.
1. And the number 1 best Disney villain is... Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty): This is just a fantastic villain. The voice acting is absolutely perfect. The design awesome. She's awesome, she's loud, she's quiet, she's powerful, she's over the top, she can even turn herself into a dragon. She's everything you want in a villain. Though to be fair her motivation is... well stupid. She just doesn't get invited to a birthday party that's it. But what she does to get revenge is awesome. They're actually making a live action movie about her this year. Do you want to see the trailer.
I'm not really all that sure I want to see it in the cinemas. But when it comes out on D.V.D I might look at it. But any way I'm still talking about from Sleeping Beauty. I don't know what else to say. It's just a great character and a great design. But when they do make the live action movie about her I do hope they don't change her personality from what it was in Sleeping Beauty or from Kingdom hearts, a game she was in. But like I said. The animation version of her is just fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment