Monday 1 June 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron

This is my last superhero film review. After this review I'm going to do reviews for the Harry Potter films and the Lord of the Rings films and I'm gonna do a review for the 2 Spongebob films and I'm gonna make a list of my top 10 underrated films. What's the story? At the start of the movie it shows the Avengers in a location trying to retrieve Loki's sceptre and there they meet two people called "QuickSilver" and "Scarlet Witch." Tony also finds a deactivated robot called "Ultron." He brings it back to the new Avengers tower and tries to finds to find a way to activate him again and have him help them. But instead it turns out he has something inside him and with that combined with what Tony programmed inside him and the help of "Jarvis," Tony's computer assistant, he comes to life and plans to, of course, rule the world. They try to find him after a pretty cool fight between the Avengers against him. They find in some place where he's teamed up with QuickSilver and Scarlet Witch. And Scarlet Witch uses her power to take control of Steve, Thor, Natasha and Hulk. And we get an awesome fight between Tony's Hulkbuster armour and Hulk. That is awesome. And the rest is a little complicated, not entirely but 1 or 2 things are a little hard to understand, not entirely, but maybe just a tiny bit. So what's good about this film? Well, there's a lot of things that are good about it. One other thing is the comedy, there's a lot of funny scenes in this.  And the fight scenes are better than the first one especially that scene I just showed you. And there's also a new hero joining called the "Vision." What I really like about this film is how there's more heroes in this one than the first film. Like Rhodey is back as War Machine, Sam as Falcon, the Vision, and eventually Scarlet Witch and QuickSilver become heroes as well. My favourite fight scene would either be the one there between Hulkbuster and Hulk or the last fight at the end with every single hero together. And there's a scene where all the heroes are trying to lift Thor's hammer and it almost looks like Steve is about to lift it because it moves for a split second and Thor flinches like in the original comics. But to be honest I'm not sure if this is better than the first film. I mean, I think the first film had a bit of a better begging and maybe a better ending and, this is gonna sound strange, but I think it also had better dialogue. However I still love this film. right now it's the 6th highest grossing film ever witch means it's almost caught up to the first one. And during the end credits we see a scene where Thanos says "Fine, I'll do it by myself." Finally, how long have we had to wait until he actually does anything instead of just sitting on his chair in space. So yeah, this film is spectacular. If you have time, I'd say check it out in the cinema but chances are you already saw it, I'd say see it again. I can't wait to get it on DVD And this ends my superhero film reviews. Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed and join me next time for my Harry Potter review, the Philosopher's Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment