Tuesday 2 June 2015

Harry Potter and the Prisonor of Azkaban

I actually remember this being my favourite Harry Potter film when I was younger and while it's not now, I would say it's probably my second favourite. This got a big score on Rotten Tomatoes with 91%. What's the story? Harry learns that a man named "Sirius Black" played by "Gary Oldman" was the person who betrayed his parents and let Voldemort know where they were. And so because of this Harry has decided to find and kill him. Also a bunch of creatures from the prison that Sirius escaped from called Azkaban called Dementors have come to Hogwarts to find Sirius. And also with other things like a new teacher named "Professor Lupin," Harry learning a new spell to use against the Dementors and him trying to track down Sirius. So what's good about this film? Well, it's a lot like last time with a well casted movie, fantastic effects, great magic using, great acting, great looking creatures, great C.G.I and great camera shots, especially in Hogwarts. There's a lot more magic using in this and let me say it's great looking. Especially the way we see the way they design them and how there's more. Lupin is the new defence against the Dark Arts teacher like how Lockhart and the villain of the first film, Professor Quirrell were in the first two movies and I have to say out of all of them in all the films, Lupin is my favourite. There's also something else that's in all these films that I've forgotten to mention in the other 2 Harry Potter films and that's that there's humour  in all these films and there's a couple of good scenes in this one too. So yeah, this is my second favourite Harry Potter film and I would definitely recommend it but like the other 2, you probably already have and you loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment