Wednesday 3 June 2015

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

This is actually what I thought to be the least of the Harry Potter series. Why!? Well I'll tell you after the story. What's the story? Harry, the Weasleys and one of Mr Weasley's friends and his son named "Cedric Diggory" are going to a Quittage match with their team vs. Ireland, which is where I live. After the match they meet a bunch of Voldemort's evil soldiers called Death Eaters. Harry also sees a mysterious man there. At Hogwarts Dumbledore announces they'll be holding an event called the Tri-Wiz tournament. Harry is chosen as one of the candidates even though you need to be at least 17 years old to enter. And the rest is him doing the events in the tournament. So first go over the problems I have with the film. One thing is that I think there's a little too much negative things in it. Which I know they're trying to create more of a darker tone but what worked with the other three Harry Potter films is that every ending had a more positive and happy tone. And with the entire other things in the movie something's just don't really don't really serve much purpose to the story like the Ball scene which I don't think is really mentioned again. I think it was made to make the story longer. But aside from that the action scenes and the cast are still fantastic. My favourite new character cast is Ralph Fiennes who plays Voldemort who also played Ramses in the DreamWorks film the Prince of Egypt. The way he looks and Ralph's performance makes him an awesome villain. So yeah this is a good movie. It's just the lowest one in the series to me. I'd say take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment