Thursday 11 June 2015

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

And now we come to the big one Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. The 6th  highest grossing film of all time. When this film came out, everybody loved it. This was the 2nd Harry Potter film I saw in the cinema with the Mitchell's as my birthday present. What's the story? It starts at Hogwarts where students are going inside and Snape is the headmaster. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Luna, Mr Olivander and Griphook are at Bill Weasley's house. Harry thinks that another one of Voldemort's Horcrux's are inside a vault at Gringotts bank. He makes a deal with Griphook saying that he'll get him into the vault in return Harry gives him the sword of Godrick Gryffindor. They find it but Griphook leaves them in the vault as everything begins to multiply. Eventually they escape and Harry, Ron and Hermione go to Hogsmeade and meet Dumbledore's brother "Aberforth." He gets them into Hogwarts and when they get there Harry explains about that he thinks there's another Horcrux in the castle. And the rest you already know or can guess very easily. When I first saw this film, I loved it. It's my favourite Harry Potter film. It has some of the best action scenes I've ever seen. I actually think it's perfect, flawless. And there's no land scenes in this. Everything works in this. The cast is once again unbelievable. I think it also has the most suspense in the whole series. And the size on the whole film is huge. It also has unbelievable C.G.I effects, especially the fight scenes or the shield around Hogwarts. And I have to say, out of all the Harry Potter endings, this one's my favourite. It shows Harry and Ron's sister, Ginny married and Ron and Hermione married. They all have kids and they're at King's Cross Station and they're saying goodbye to them. It's just so satisfying that you're saying goodbye to some of you favourite characters you've known for 10 years. Yeah it took 10 years to finish all 8 movies. But it's worth it. So yeah, this movie is spectacular and is my favourite of the whole Harry Potter series. So I hope you liked my Harry Potter reviews. In my next 6 reviews I'll be doing my reviews for the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment