Tuesday 23 June 2015

My top 5 favourite directors

Like my last list this one's going across every director I know but I do know a good a mount of them but I'm just going to pick out my top 5.
5. Joss Whedon: This guy has worked so hard to bring us the greatest comic book movies of all time. From what I've seen of hi, he seems like a nice guy. Also, his directing of the Avenger movies is fantastic. He also had great dialogue for the characters. And that dialogue was so important too because we finally had one of the most quotable comic book films ever.
4. Peter Jackson: The reason I put Peter on this is because of his direction of The Lord of the Rings trilogy, which you all know I love. This direction actually got him an award for best director. And I have the Lord of the Rings on DVD and the special features disc which means I listen to what he did to arrange the movies. He does seem to be a nice guy. And he's staying on this list as one of my favourite directors.
3. John Musker and Ron Clements: These two are on this list because they both work together in Disney movies I've already talked about these two before in my Princess and the Frog review, so I won't say much more aside from I loves these two and hope they do Disney work in the future.
2. John Lasseter: This is just like my last list, I was actually going to put John as my number 1 spot but once again, I thought about it and decided to give it to someone else. But nonetheless John is a great director. He directed the first two Toy Story movies, A Bug's life and the two Cars movies. He got everyone involved in Toy Story that was all in his imagination. And he still continues to be one of my favourite directors ever.
And my number 1 favourite director of all time is... Tetsuya Nomura: Yeah it happened again. A member of the Kingdom Hearts games is number 1 spot right as I about to give it to someone else. Tetsuya did the direction for Kingdom Hearts and is fantastic. And recently he released a new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer, and since all of you know my love for Kingdom Hearts and how Kingdom Hearts 3 is the number 1 thing I want more than anything else, I loved and screamed so loud. Watch this if you're interested.
And so yeah Tetsuya Nomura is my favourite director of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment