Monday 22 June 2015

My top 5 composers

I think my number 1 might surprise you. And this going to be composers from films and games.
5. Danny Elfman: The reason I like composer is because of his work on The Nightmare Before Christmas and Batman and Batman Returns. The songs from The Nightmare Before Christmas are really enjoyable, I even downloaded them on my iPod. And the theme he made for the two Batman films is catchy. Listen.
I just like his work.
4. Elton John: I don't really know a lot of this guy's work but the reason I put him on the list is because of his work in The Lion King. I actually remember my family and I singing the songs all my life. In case I never told you, my favourite song out of all of them would probably be either The Circle of Life, or I Just Can't Wait to be King.
3. Hans Zimmer: This is a composer that seems to be doing everything nowadays like The Dark Knight trilogy.
He also the Lion King music and a couple of the DreamWorks movie like the Prince of Egypt music. He does other things as well but it could take a while to name them all. But to get to the point I like this guy's work too and like to listen to it over and over.
2. Randy Newman: I was actually going to put Randy Newman as number 1 but after thinking about it I decide to five the number 1 spot to someone else, but to be fair I do really love his songs and music. He did the songs and music for the Pixar films and the Princess and the Frog. My favourite song in all the Pixar films he did is You've Got a Friend in Me from the Toy Story films.
I just love it and I always tell my dad that this is the ultimate song about friendship.
And my number 1 favourite composer is... Yoko Shimomura and Kaoru Wada: These two have both done the music for all the Kingdom Hearts games and the music they've made for made for my favourite game series is phenomenal. Here are a few of my favourites. Dearly Beloved.
Ven's theme.
And Simple and Clean.
So yeah, when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out I'd love to see the music they make for it. I just love the music they make and they are my favourite composers of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment