Saturday 16 April 2016

Future of DC Extended Unierse

So with Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice making $805.5 million, I think it's time to talk about the upcoming DC Extended Universe movies and see if they'll be good or bad. Also, keep in mind, the solo Batman movie won't be here because no one knows when it's coming out. Should be fun so let's start. So the next movie is going to be Suicide Squad which will be coming out this August with Will Smith as Deadshot, Jared Leto as the new Joker and Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn. I actually wasn't that excited for this. In my opinion, this was the Comic Book movie I was least excited to see this whole year. But after some more trailers came out, I'm pretty excited now. Not as much as others like Civil War, Deadpool and Dawn of Justice, but I'm still excited. This could be the best Joker ever with the way he looks with the jacket on him. I think he looks cool and he sounds pretty awesome too. Also, Ben Affleck as Batman is going to be in the movie. Then next year we'll have 2 movies. A solo Wonder Woman movie and the first Justice League movie. So with the Gal Gadot reprising her role as Wonder Woman in the next year Wonder Woman movie, I actually heard it's going to be a sort of prequel where we see her during World War I. Maybe that's true, maybe it's not. I couldn't tell you. So judging the fact that this is going to be a solo Wonder Woman and it's not going to be directed by Zack Snyder, I think it should be good. With Zack's movie they had many things that were great and some very amazing scenes but the stories and the goals all seemed very sloppy and some things were lazy like in scenes in Batman V Superman. While that had a lot of things that were phenomenal and incredible, there were too many problems that kept it from being a great movie. But here I think it will be a good movie. It will actually be the second movie DC.E.U movie not directed by Zack. Suicide Squad will be the first. So yeah. I have high hopes for this movie. Then after that it's the first Justice League movie. Yes. I said "first" Justice League. There's going to be a second in 2019. Do I even need to explain this one. I mean I think it's going to be like the first Avengers movie with it being like the fact that it's been built up for so long and so because of it, it's going to pay off in a huge way by maybe having be on the highest grossing movies list by the end of it's cinema run if you know what I mean. And I have high hopes for it's. I do hope this one will be good. Maybe it will have Darkseid in it and then the movie will end with them beating him but not killing him and at the end he'll retreat back to Apokolips to recover. At least that's what think. I'm pretty excited for this. Then after that we'll be getting a Flash movie. I do hope this will be good. I do hope he'll be wearing his actual Flash suit in the movie. If they do that, I think that that would be amazing to see. I also hope it has a good director doing it as well. Then in that same year we'll be seeing an Aquaman movie. From what we saw of him in the Batman V Superman movie, he looks like he's going to be awesome. I'm a little bit sceptical on whether or not it'll be good. I have some mixed thoughts on some things but I'm mostly pretty hyped. So then the next year in 2019, we'll be seeing a Shazam solo movie. In my opinion, Shazam is an odd superhero because for one thing he can turn into his suit and hurt others just by saying his name, "Shazam." But beyond that I do hope this will be good. I almost think that this will be a difficult movie to make because, like I said, Shazam is an odd superhero and with that I have a strange feeling that it will be a hard one to make. Then in that same year we'll be getting the second Justice League movie. This is my most anticipated DC.E.U movie ever. I hope that this will have Darkseid returning and also a few other villains as well as I said before like Deathstroke and maybe we'll see Doomsday come back like how Superman will. I think this will be the best in my opinion. Then in that next year, we'll be getting a Cyborg movie. I don't know what to think about this one. I mean, yes, I do want it to be good, but I'm a tiny bit confused because I don't know any villains that Cyborg has. But aside from that, I still have high hopes and I'm saying I would really be happy if it would be good. And finally during that same year, we'll be getting the last DC.E.U movie which will be a Green Lantern Corps movie. To be honest, I actually have high hopes for it. I really hope it's be better than the disaster 2011 version and I do believe that they'll be able to pull it off. If they have villains like Parallax and possibly even Sinestro and if they pull it off, I'm sure I'll like it a lot. And everyone, those were all the future DC.E.U movies and my quick thoughts on each one. I do have high hopes that this series will be good in the future. With the ones we've had so far, we've only had Man of Steel which I liked but a lot of people didn't, and Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, which I really liked... I think, but again, a lot people didn't like it. So I'm not giving up on it and hopefully in the future they'll pick up the slack and be really good with it's future movies. I really hope so. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment