Sunday 10 April 2016

My top 10 hopes for future Marvel Cinematic Universe movie villains

So with this entry, I'm going to tell you my top 10 Marvel villains I hope will be in future M.C.U movies. And note that this can also have 2 separate villains in 2 movies so keep that in mind. Which also means if you see a villain in a movie and another from the same movie, that's because if they won't have the first villain, then the next one is another possibility if you know what I mean. Also, after this list, I'm going to make another one for the DC Extended Universe as well. Another thing, Cross Bones and Baron Zemo are not here because, well, yeah, they're already confirmed and we've seen them already and they're part of a movie that's already done, Captain America: Civil War. And don't expect to see any villains for Inhumans to be here or Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 or Captain Marvel. One more thing, my number 1 choice should be obvious. Keep that in mind too. Hopefully this will be fun so let's start.
10. Enchantress (Thor: Ragnarok): In the comics, Enchantress is an actual enchantress who's a foe of Thor and an ally to Loki. So maybe having her team up with Ragnarok, who by the way is another villain who a villainous cyborg clone of Thor, and having Thor needing to take down those 2 together would be really cool. It would also be interesting to see how that could be how Thor realises that Loki is still alive seeing how he thinks he died in Thor: The Dark World. The Enchantress and Loki could team-up with Ragnarok too. That would be even cooler and more interesting to see what Thor's reaction would be to see him still alive.
9. Man-Ape (Black Panther): This is another obvious one. Man-Ape is Black Panther's archenemy and his goal is to kill Black Panther to rule all of Wakanda. And seeing how we're getting a Black Panther movie in 2018, I think Man-Ape would be the perfect choice for that movie. This is what he looks like.

8. Mysterio (The Spectacular Spider-Man): Yeah, I heard that the Marvel Spider-Man solo movie is supposed to be called the Spectacular Spider-Man. This one does seem as a bit of strange pick but I'm putting Mysterio as one of the possibilities for the solo Spider-Man movie next year. Mysterio, in the comics is a sorcerer in green and purple clothes with a fish bowl over his head and is a member of the Sinister Six to try and take down Spider-Man and he is one of Spider-Man's worst enemies.
7. Skrulls (Avengers: Infinity War): I think if Marvel wanted to do something absolutely amazing to finish, I think in Infinity War they should have the Skrulls. In case you don't know, the Skrulls are aliens from space who are alien like versions of Marvel heroes. And if the Avengers take them on while also taking on Thanos, I think it would end the M.C.U phenomenally and with a huge bang.
6. Venom (The Spectacular Spider-Man): With a horrible representation of Venom in Spider-Man 3, this would be a great way to make up for it by putting him in the Spectacular Spider-Man. And hopefully this time they can make him bigger. In the 3rd Spider-Man film he seemed a little scrawny but here, they can make him big like he's supposed to be. Like this.

5. Egghead (Ant-Man and the Wasp): While this may come off a silly one, Egghead is of Ant-Man and Wasp's enemies in the comics. And seeing how there really isn't much Ant-Man villains, I think this is really the only one they can throw in there. Egghead is villain with a head shaped like an egg and is a scientist who's a rival to Hank Pym. I think that would be interesting to see on the big screen.
4.  Dormammu (Avengers: Infinity War): With Doctor Strange coming out this year and it's already been confirmed that Dormammu is not going to be the villain, that's going to be Baron Mordo, it's not impossible to think that Dormammu will be a villain later in the M.C.U. Hopefully in Infinity War where maybe he'll team up with Thanos or something like that.
3. The Leader (Avengers: Infinity War): One of plot holes that the M.C.U has left unanswered is what happened to Sterns in the Incredible Hulk. When we last saw him, he was being mutated because some of Bruce Banner's blood got into a wound he got on his head. And when it happened he began to grow a huge head. The reason is because in the comics he becomes a villain called the Leader who has green skin and a big head. I think the reason why they haven't shown him yet is because they're probably building him up for a later movie, probably Avengers: Infinity War. If they did, that would be amazing and so cool.
2. Green Goblin (The Spectacular Spider-Man): The number 1 Spider-Man villain I want to see more than any other is of course the Green Goblin. Not just because he's my favourite Spider-Man villain but also because I've already thought about how it could work. In the comics, the Goblin looks like this.

And the mask is also able to move as well. So I was thinking maybe they could use C.G.I to make that happen like they did with Deadpool's eyes or what they are doing with the new Spider-Man's eyes with using C.G.I to make it look like they're moving. I think if they did that, it would be beyond perfect. I would love to have the Green Goblin the movie. And also I don't want to see the Ultimate Spider-Man version. The Ultimate Spider-Man version looks like this.
Image result for ultimate spider-man green goblin comics
I'm sorry, but I don't like that version. My brother was saying it could be a possibility for them to do that but I wouldn't like it. Just stick with the other version please. That would be perfect.
And the number 1 M.C.U villain I want to see is... Thanos (Avengers: Infinity War): Like I said the number 1 pick would be obvious. The reason he's on here and Cross Bones and Baron Zemo aren't is because they're in Civil War and that movie is done already but this movie hasn't begun filming yet and that's why Thanos is here. So yeah, we all know that Thanos is going to be the main villain in Infinity War and he's already been the main villain throughout all the M.C.U and we'll finally be seeing him take on everyone in 2018 and 2019's Infinity War. Given the fact that we haven't seen much of him, the parts where we have seen him have been awesome. Especially in Guardians of the Galaxy where we finally heard him speak for the first time and Josh Brolin is perfect as Thanos and the voice he uses for him is also perfect. I cannot wait for all of these movies and others, if you know what I mean. In case you don't, I mean the other M.C.U movies I didn't mention like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Inhumans. And seeing how Thanos is my favourite Marvel villain, it was a perfect choice to make him the main villain of the M.C.U and I can't wait to see him and all the other M.C.U villains we'll be seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment