Tuesday 19 April 2016

My top 5 other Marvel superheroes

When I say "other" Marvel superheroes, I mean the fact that I already made a top 10 favourite comic book superheroes and in that list I put in 6 Marvel heroes. Those were, in order starting with number 6, Wolverine, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and Spider-Man. And here I'm counting down the other 5 that I also love and might have put on the other one. Also keep in mind that I don't think that these are better than the other ones I put down before but I still really like nonetheless. Except I might or might not put some of these on the first one. Maybe a few. I hope you enjoy.
5. Mr. Fantastic:

While the Fantastic 4 and it's members are all iconic, I decided to go with it's leader. Having appeared in 1961 and being the one, along with his teammates, to save Marvel forever, it's no wonder why this guy has gotten major respect and attention and fame. And while the newest Fantastic 4 movie sucked so incredibly hard, Mile Teller, I think, did pretty good with his role as Mr. Fantastic.
4. Doctor Strange:

With the newest Doctor Strange movie coming out this November, I think it's time to pay tribute to the good doctor. While I definitely believe that the new move will be spectacular, I've actually seen him in a few other things like the Ultimate Spider-Man and couple other stuff. With such a powerful character like him, it's no wonder why it was so hard to write for him originally. Yeah, originally because he was such a powerful guy, he was a little tricky to do.
3. Ant-Man:

Thanks to the recent live action movies and a brilliant performance by Paul Rudd, this superhero has been getting very popular. Before everyone was saying that he's an underrated superhero but now he's almost as popular as the other Marvel heroes I've talked about before like Wolverine, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and Spider-Man. While we have yet to see him in Civil War soon, all we can say is that hopefully he'll bring more the comedy with him.
2. Black Panther:

With this new character about to be introduced into the M.C.U in Civil War and portrayed by Chadwick Boseman, this once underrated superhero is about to become another household name. Also, is it just me or does his suit remind you a lot of Batman's. Black suit, the ears, the cape, the gloves and boots. I don't know. Do you see it? I do. Anyway, I still think that this hero is awesome and will be even more awesome with the Civil War movie and his own movie in 2018.
And my number 1 other favourite Marvel superhero is... Daredevil:

Yeah, this may come off as kinda odd, but yes. Daredevil is the other Marvel superhero I really, really like. I actually kinda regret not putting him on the original list. With the ginormous success Marvel has been having with the Daredevil Netflix show, which I'm actually hoping to start watching soon, this guy has been getting popular and popular faster and faster with the new show. While I don't hate the original 2003 movie with Ben Affleck, it wasn't exactly the best comic book movie, if you know what I mean. Also the suit that he gets in the 2nd season looks awesome. I even showed you all it as one of my favourite superhero costumes ever. I picked it because I thought it looked cool. I haven't started watching the show yet but I'm hoping to soon. And even just the scenes I've seen of Charlie Cox as him look awesome. And all that is why Daredevil is my favourite other Marvel superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment