Saturday 2 April 2016

Top 5 things I'm hoping to see in Deadpool 2

So after the huge critical and financial success with the first Deadpool movie, which you all know I loved, immediately they decided to make a second one. It's going to be coming out next year. They even announced it at the mid-credit scene of the first movie. Even other YouTubers I follow say that Deadpool is best comic book movie in the past couple of years since the Avengers. I would say Deadpool is tied with the Avengers as my favourite comic book movie. And the YouTubers and me are all saying that that's why we want Deadpool 2 because we all loved the first one so much. And now I'm going to tell you the top 5 things I'm hoping will be in the next movie.
5. Have more X-Men characters: In the first Deadpool movie we got to see Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead and they were great. And now in the second movie you could include even more X-Men characters. And you could even change them around a bit so they aren't exactly like what they are in the X-Men movies.
4. Have a bigger budget: One of the disadvantages that the first movie had is that, while it had a decent budget, it wasn't "that" big. And when I say "that big" I mean it didn't have the same amount of money that comic book movies have nowadays. Other comic book movies nowadays have over $279.9 million. This one however only had $58 million. And they did great stuff with it and they even made fun of that in the movie when Deadpool said "It's almost like the studio couldn't afford another X-Man." And while that line was definitely funny and is one of the funniest lines in the movie, he's right. But in the sequel, they could have a bigger budget and hopefully they can do more stuff with it like what I just said, it could have a ton of new X-Men characters. They could even have a new guy play Wolverine and put him in the yellow Wolverine costume like what they did with Colossus in the first movie if you know what I mean.
3. Use the R rating more: One of the major things that people were talking about the most when this movie was first announced was the R rating. And yeah it's easy to see why. You don't usually see an R rated comic book movies nowadays. They're mainly rated 12 like the MCU movies, the DC movies and the other X-Men movies. So hopefully this next movie will have a lot more things that will make an even harder R rated movie. And heck, maybe they can make it so very limited 18 year olds can see it. I'm not exactly sure but I think the first Deadpool was rated either 15 or 18. So in the second one, hopefully it can be like 18 exactly.
2. More forth wall breaking: As you all know, Deadpool is a forth wall breaker. In case you don't know what that is, it's when a character in a movie or TV show or book or comic know that they are just fictional characters and so they constantly either look at the screen or talk to the audience and we got a lot of that in the first movie. But hopefully the sequel will be longer so that means they can have more forth wall jokes. That's one of the best things about Deadpool himself. He's always been a forth wall breaker and we all love it. One great way to do it is if maybe if he's fighting someone and then out of nowhere, he just grabs a Boom Mic off screen and starts attacking him with it. If they do that, there's no telling what other great ways they'll be able to beat that hilariousity.
And the number 1 thing I'm hoping to see in Deadpool 2 is... Seeing Cable: This was one of the things that was announced during the mid-credit scene of the first movie. Cable is another Marvel comic character who's one of Deadpool's closest friends. He looks like this in the comics.

And with him and Deadpool teaming up in the next movie, that allows for so many opportunities. He was also great in the Deadpool video game that came out a few years ago. And I'm hoping that they'll make him even better in the sequel movie. So yeah, that's all what I'm looking the most forward to seeing in Deadpool 2. If you want to, please comment down below and tell me what you're most excited for in Deadpool 2. Also, I'm going to be seeing Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice tomorrow so expect my review of it to come up by around night time. I'm looking forward to that and I'm also looking forward to seeing Deadpool 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment