Sunday 10 April 2016

My top 5 things I'm hoping to see in Wolverine 3

Next year's Untitled Wolverine movie will be Hugh Jackman's last role as the clawed X-Men superhero. So now I'm counting down my top 5 things I'm hoping to see in the last Hugh Jackman Wolverine movie. Many people have praised this superstar's portrayal as Wolverine and I'm one of them and Wolverine 3 will be his last run with the Adamantium claws. While it will be an awesome movie I'm sure, it will be a bitter sweet exit for the person who's been Wolverine for almost 17 years. And let's start with number 5.
5. Don't be Old Man Logan: A lot of people, including my brother, have all been saying that the movie is going to be the Old Man Logan storyline which we actually have. In that story Logan is an old man and he's married with some kids. But I personally don't want that storyline to be the movie. I think if they worked in other Wolverine storylines like Death of Wolverine or Wolverine goes to Hell, that would be awesome. I just don't want it to be Old Man Logan. If you want it to be, that's fine. It's just my opinion.
4. Sabretooth: One thing that has not been explored in the X-Men movie storyline is the rivalry between Wolverine and Sabretooth. Which is odd because in the comics the 2 of them are such bitter rivals and hate each other so much. And I just think it would be so amazing if they brought Sabretooth back and he and Wolverine had one final fight between each other and they attempted to kill each other.
3. X-23: No matter what, in all forms of media with Wolverine, there's always one thing that's for certain and that's the fact that's he's a loner. Even though he is a valuable X-Men member and one of the most famous, he clearly isn't looking to make many friends and prefers to be alone. But with X-23, that's a bit of a twist. In the comics, X-23 is a female clone of Wolverine and has the exact same powers as him including Adamantium claws with 2 in her hands and 1 each in both her feet. She's made that way by the same people who did it to Wolverine, the Weapon X people. After escaping them, she wanders around and eventually meets Logan who is now her father. Wolverine is very protective of her and does everything to help her. In the comics she eventually even takes up the Wolverine name and costume which I think would be cool in the movie because it would be a way to continue to have Wolverine in the movies without it being Logan. So yeah, basically if they could put X-23 in the movie, that would be so cool. By the way, this is what she looks like in the comics.

2. Daken: While X-23 is the only thing Wolverine has to a daughter and a possible worthy successor, Daken is Wolverine's real son and one of his worst enemies. Conceived while Wolverine was living in Japan, Daken's mother is murdered by the Winter Soldier before he's born and he only manage to survive because he inherited his father's healing powers. Raised by another family, his harsh treatment growing up leads to him developing a cold heart who resents Wolverine for not being there for him. Evil, violent and willing to harm anyone to get what he wants, Daken also has 2 claws in his knuckles and both his wrists who also takes up a new costume and calls himself Dark Wolverine. Considering he has the same powers as Wolverine, it would be a terrific battle and it would be great to see. This is what he looks like in the comics.

And the number 1 thing I'm hoping to see in Wolverine 3 is... Wolverine in the yellow costume: Not just me but everyone is saying that we would love to see Wolverine and the other X-Men in their original X-Men costumes. Especially Wolverine considering his costume looks awesome. And you all remember how in The Wolverine he was given the costume in a deleted scene and we never see it again. This is it.

Given the fact that it must have taken a lot of hard work to make it, I doubt they're just going to throw it away and so I hope Wolverine does put it on during the movie. I think if he does, it would be amazing. I've wanted to see him wear the Wolverine suit for a long time and he does, it'd be fantastic. And that's all what I want to see in Wolverine 3. Please tell me what you want to see and I hope you enjoyed this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment