Wednesday 20 April 2016

My top 5 other DC superheroes

Like the last entry I did, I'm going to name the other DC heroes I really like but didn't make it to the my list of my 10 favourite superheroes. And the rules that were in the last one are the same here. Should be fun so let's get started.
5. Green Arrow:
Image result for Green Arrow comics
This is a hero who I hope will be in the Justice League in the future. I'm not exactly sure of an idea for a future actor to play him, or maybe they can bring in the actor who plays him in the Arrow TV show. But aside from that, I really like this character from a few things I've seen him in like a few animated shows and some storylines of the Justice League graphic novels I've read.
4. Cyborg:
Image result for cyborg comics
With this character being introduced into the DC.E.U and portrayed by Ray Fisher, it's kinda hard not to be excited about seeing him. The funny thing is that this character is actually also a member of the Teen Titans but here he going to be part of the Justice League. Ain't that odd? Along side other DC actors like Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller, this guy is going to be part of something awesome if you know what I mean. But aside from his big screen debut, he's also been part of other things I've liked and hopefully we'll see more of that in the future.
3. Aquaman:


Arguably the most underrated superhero of all time. This superhero has gotten so much hate. They even say he sucks in an episode of the Big Bang Theory. But if you were to ask me or Watchmojo, we'd say that he is indeed the most underrated superhero ever. And yeah, he is. While he may seem pretty silly with the costume and his abilities, I think some of it is pretty cool. Sure some things are weird like the calling sea creatures power. But aside from that and a couple other things, with the combining of putting him in the DC.E.U and a lot of cool stuff he can do, it's no wonder why this guy is starting to grow more and more in popularity. Also, I'm sure he was the inspiration for Mermaid Man from SpongeBob. Look.

See the similarities?
2. Martian Manhunter:
Image result for martian manhunter comics
Out of all the DC heroes, this is one I want to see be in the Justice League the most who hasn't yet been confirmed. If they are able to bring him into it and they get a good actor to play him, I would absolutely love it. And when I've seen him in other things like the animated TV show, I really liked him because he seems kind and he seems like the kind of character who's likable because maybe once or twice he'll do something that we usually don't do here but maybe he once did it. I'm not saying that something like that does happen, I'm just saying that he does seem like the kind of character who would do that. But he also is a nice character.
And my number 1 other favourite DC hero is... The Flash:
Image result for the flash comics
Definitely Marvel's inspiration for Quicksilver and the number 1 choice for my list is Barry Allen's Flash. Not only is he my favourite other DC hero, but he's also another one of those superheroes where I feel kind bad for leaving out of my first list. After a lab accident caused him to get these powers and a ring that stores his suit, this speedster has so many fun scenes sense he can also have funny parts. He does seem like the kind of character who would do that. He's also actually my cousin Fiachra's favourite hero. And with Ezra Miller about to portray this character in this year's Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice movie and next years Justice League, fans of this character will have a lot to look forward to. I'm especially excited to see him put on his red costume. I think seeing that would be awesome. And of course he's a lot of fun in the comics with some funny scenes and having a cool suit like this. And that's all why The Flash is my favourite other DC hero. And again, keep in mind that none of these characters are characters I think are better than the characters I put on the first list of my favourite superheroes. I hope you liked this.

No comments:

Post a Comment