Sunday 31 December 2017

2017 recap and 2018 look ahead

So, like what I did last year, now that it's New Year's Eve, I thought I would go over what I thought this year was to me and what I feel next year is going to be. Overall, for me personally, I, again, had a great year and think this year had my best content and I'm really happy with what I was doing with things like my Kingdom Hearts individual reviews, my individual anime reviews and my reviews of the different straight to video Disney sequels. I'm really happy with the way all those turned out and I'm looking forward to even more stuff like that in the future. Next year is going to have new entries and something very, very special. I'm actually going to start being a YouTuber starting next year. I don't know when I'm going to start, but, when I do, I'll share the link onto this blog so you can all find it and look at it if you want. It's going to be called Daniel M Cartoons like this. It might get some time to get used to the way I talk because I have Cystic Hygroma, so it'll be a little hard to understand me at first, but, you'll most likely get used to it after a while and hopefully you'll begin to understand if you watch. What will be on it is the same as to what I do on this blog. Reviews and all sorts of things like that. You can also follow me on Facebook at Daniel Moloney and my Twitter at Daniel Moloney and Instagram at daniel_moloney99 as well. Aside from that though, this year has actually been pretty good for this blog, up until August when my viewings started to get much, much smaller because someone stopped sharing it somewhere and I don't know how to fix that. So, to those still reading, thank you all very much. It's meant a lot that people are actually still reading and I'm really happy with a lot of this content that I'm making. Also, if you do like it, please tell other people like your friends or family, it would be really great for other people to read this too. And I'm looking forward to doing more entries in the future. My next entry will be the next Daniel Danger. The reason I haven't posted one since my first in October is because I haven't been able to think of anything for a story for a while even though I've been thinking really hard and, even though I know the basics of what these later stories are going to be, the first few I'm trying to think of have been kinda hard to think of, but I've thought really hard for a while and so, yeah, the second Daniel Danger: Season 2 story will be my next entry for 2018. I'm really excited and I hope you all are too and I hope you like it when I do it. And, even besides that, next year has a ton of great stuff coming out. I'm also going to do reviews for other things too, like, I'm going to do a Kingdom Hearts 3 review when it comes out and when I finish it. Expect more stuff coming soon and I can't wait for all of it and I can't wait to get my YouTube channel up. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think of this and please tell me what you thought of this year and are you excited for 2018, I'd love to know and a happy New Year to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment