Sunday 24 December 2017

My top 5 Christmas songs

With it being Christmas Eve, I thought I'd do something special this year for it and talk about my personal favourite Christmas songs of all time. And this will include any type of song out there. Plus, come on, everyone's gotta have one favourite Christmas song, and so I'm doing this entry to talk about what my 5 favourites are. And so, let's begin and I hope you all like this.
5. Very First Christmas To Me:
Starting us off at number 5 is the only Christmas song from a TV show, that being Very First Christmas To Me from the episode "Christmas Who?" from SpongeBob Squarepants. I was sorts debating over whether I should put either this one or the other SpongeBob Christmas song. That being Don't Be A Jerk, It's Christmas. But I decided to go with this one instead. The lyrics are well thought out and it especially gets really funny at the end when you hear Mr. Krabs' voice go up really high and he sounds like a really young girl. But the lyrics themselves really make it for me and I like the interactions between SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward. Especially when Squidward says "SpongeBob, take this stuff down immediately." That always makes me laugh. And overall, I just really love the sound to the whole thing.
4. Frosty the Snowman:
Now we get into one of my childhood favourite Christmas songs ever, Frosty the Snowman. Kind of a silly childish imagination song as I've sorta been thinking about lately and one that I know young kids are loving even to this day because my young cousins love it and sing it a lot. And it's a nice sound with kind of a sad story within it with this Snowman who comes to live for a while and some kids are playing with him, but then, he says he has to go. And by "go", I mean melt. And that's all nice and I really like the lyrics that describe it all.
3. Let It Snow:
As I'm going to say for the next pick, this is a very popular Christmas song and one that's used a lot. Not just for people wanting to sing it in schools, but also for movies and all sorts of things like that. And this is easily one that you've heard of before. Everyone has. And it's pretty simplistic. I was always sorta thinking it's a song saying just to have fun or relax. Get it? Because it's saying to let the snow fall and have fun in it or relax inside while it's happening. Either way, the lyrics and all that is still really strong here and I love it all.
2. Merry Christmas, Everyone:
Coming in close to number 1 is probably the most popular Christmas song at my school. And this is definitely one of the most popular Christmas songs ever, in my opinion and from what I've seen. And, yeah, I love this song. The singing from Shaken' Stevens is spectacular and I think the visuals in the actual proper video perfectly encapsulate the Christmas theme with the colours and the locations are really well shot with great uses of snow.
And my number 1 favourite Christmas song is... I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday:
And finally at number 1 is I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday. It's actually kinda hard to explain why I love this song so much, but, out of every Christmas song I've ever heard, this one is the most catchiest and I love the music with it and the whole style. The singers are also all amazing in this and they all sing in such a fantastic way that I can't help but always sorta move along with the beat whenever I hear it. It's so much fun and I can easily put it as my number 1 favourite Christmas song ever. And so everyone, that's my list for my top 5 favourite Christmas songs of all time. Thank you all for reading, please comment down below to tell me what you think and tell me what your favourite Christmas song is, have a fantastic Christmas and I'm going to be doing a special entry tomorrow for Christmas, so, remember that and keep an eye out for when I post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment