Friday 15 December 2017

My top 5 new Marvel interactions I want to see

So yesterday it was officially announced that Disney has bought 20th Century FOX. Which means Marvel has the rights to the X-Men and the Fantastic Four back after a long, long time. Obviously, as you can tell, this has me beyond excited. I've wanted to see this for a long time since I'm such a huge fan of all these characters and Marvel in general. So, I thought I'd make a top 5 list of characters from Marvel and those two and talk about which characters I want to see interacting with an M.C.U character when they hopefully bring them into it, which I would honestly geek out about if they did. And, so, let's begin and I hope you all enjoy.
5. Hulk and the Thing:

Starting us off is, probably, the most obvious on the list, and that's Hulk and the Thing. If you're a Marvel fan, then you know that the two of them are kinda rivals. These two are always trying to prove that they're stronger than the other and so they're always picking fights with each other. And seeing that actually happen in the M.C.U would be great. We've already seen the Tony in his Hulkbuster armour fight Hulk, so seeing the Thing fighting him would be amazing and they could even do it where panels are sorta used to help make it look accurate. Just a thought.
4. Captain America and Cyclops:
Image result for captain america and cyclops
This might be one that's kinda far fetched, but I would really like to see Cap and Cyclops interacting. The two of them are sometimes friends and sometimes against each other, but I think all that would be really entertaining to see, especially if they can use the story Avengers vs. X-Men. Doing that might be cool to see and the two of them interacting could be the best part of it.
3. Iron Man and Mr. Fantastic:

This is another one that's kinda obvious, but I think Tony interacting with Reed would be cool considering they're both friends in the comics. And so having that incorporated into the M.C.U would also be really awesome to see. Especially if they can get a really good actor to play Reed, the two of them could work off each other really well. And, again, especially since he'll be working off Robert Downey Jr.
2. Spider-Man and Deadpool:

This one is most likely the most obvious. While, I'm sure some of you thought this would be number 1, I still want to see Spider-Man and Deadpool interacting and it would be a dream come true for a lot of Marvel fans. While Disney does own FOX now, I doubt that's gonna get in the way of Deadpool's R rating, which is weird considering Disney doesn't really like to release R rated movies. But, still, if they could have the two of them talking and throwing out tons of jokes to each other would be hilarious. I think that would be the funniest thing we'd ever see in a comic book movie.
And my number 1 Marvel interaction I want to see is... Spider-Man and Wolverine:

And finally at number 1 is the web head and animalistic X-Man, Spider-Man and Wolverine. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Even though I love Hugh Jackman's performance as Wolverine, I never really felt like he was actually Wolverine. It always sorta felt like someone pretending to be Wolverine. I can't explain it. It's just something I've always thought when watching the X-Men movies. But now, with the X-Men and Fantastic Four hopefully coming to the M.C.U, I would love to especially see Wolverine in it since he's always been my favourite member of the X-Men and is one of my favourite superheroes of all time. And the thing I would love to see is, well, obviously seeing him in his costume for the first time on the big screen, but also, seeing him interacting with Spider-Man, and, if they can get a great actor to play him, maybe they can make it so that I feel like I'm actually watching Wolverine on film. That's just my opinion, I still love Hugh Jackman and it's sad to see him go after 17 years, but I still want to see Wolverine, along with the others, in the M.C.U. And I would love to see him and Spider-Man playing off each other. The two of them are kinda friends in the comics and whenever they interact, it's always funny and really enjoyable. Tom Holland is already the perfect Spider-Man, so having a great actor playing off of him as Wolverine would be a dream come true again. And so, everyone, those are my pick for the top 5 new Marvel interactions I want to see happen in the M.C.U really soon. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think, or, if you want to, please comment to tell me what one you'd want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment