Sunday 3 December 2017

My paintings of One Piece characters

So something I spoke about recently was the different animes I'm hoping to start watching really soon. And my number 1 pick for it was One Piece. One piece is one of the most popular animes ever and the longest running of all time. So, recently, I started watching it and, yeah, I'm really enjoying it. And so, with me doing that and given how I've done painting entries on animes before, so I decided to do one on this. I've began to love a lot of these characters and Luffy himself had definitely become one of my favourite anime protagonists and my favourite character on the show. The rest are all unique, funny, likeable and really enjoyable. And I've done some paintings of some of them and here they are. I hope you all like these and please comment down below to tell me what you think.
Luffy:

Ace:

Zoro:

Chopper:

Sanji:

Nami:

Usopp:

Brook:

No comments:

Post a Comment