Sunday 2 October 2016

Disney Infinity

So, Disney Infinity is a video game by, obviously, Disney. It's a game where you collect little figures of different Disney characters and you play as them. I've had this game for three years. You're literally able to do anything. The characters you're able to collect are from different Disney movies. In the first Disney Infinity the movie characters you collect are from the Incredibles, Monsters University, Cars, the Lone Ranger, Mickey Mouse, Tangled, the Nightmare Before Christmas, Frozen, Phineas and Ferb, Pirates of the Caribbean, Wreck-It Ralph and Toy Story. And what you can do is really awesome and it's unbelievable seeing all these different Disney characters together all at the same time. Another thing I really love in this is the opening. When you first get the game, there's this really awesome opening. It's one of my favourite video game openings ever. Watch.
And each character you get has a different adventure. Also, the main place you're in in the game is called the Toy Box. And you're able to customise it in whatever way you want. And you're able to use vehicles from different Disney movies too. And horses as well like Bullseye, Archie and some others. You get the figures by buying them in shops. I'm not talking about in the game I mean in real life you can go to game shops and buy figures for the game. You're also able to get special discs as well. They give you more items and make you stronger as well as help with special abilities and help with your defence. And as I said, each character has their own adventure. It's a lot of fun. There's also some fighting parts where you fight servants from Disney movies as well like the guards from Aladdin, Omnidroids from the Incredibles, the soldiers from Tangled, the Rhinos from Robin Hood and some of the creatures and gunmen from Pirates of the Caribbean. And each character has their own weapon or item that can help you. You're also able to level-up the characters. And there's this place you can go to called the Hall of Heroes and when you get the characters to level 1, a statue appears there. When you get to level 1, the statue is bronze. Then when you get to level 5 it turns silver and then when the character get to level 10, it turns gold and the more you do there, the more the Hall of Heroes looks more and more different and more cool. The discs you get also get shown there and that's really awesome. Some characters also have a story mode like the Incredibles, Pirates of the Caribbean, Monsters University, Toy Story and maybe some others. I don't have every character yet or every disc. But I'm getting there. Also, this game managed to have two sequels. Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0. 2.0 introduced more characters and, remember how I said before about how Phineas and Ferb took advantage by having Marvel and Star Wars in them because Disney owned them. Well, it's the same here. 2.0 had the Marvel characters and 3.0 had more Disney characters and Star Wars characters. I don't have those. But I might. And, you want to know something absolutely amazing? They also managed to introduce Kingdom Hearts into it because in 3.0, Mickey is a playable character again and there's this special disc you can get where he wears the clothes he wears in Kingdom Hearts. That is absolutely incredible to me. Look.
Image result for disney infinity 3.0 mickey mouse kingdom hearts
Image result for disney infinity 3.0 mickey mouse kingdom hearts
I can't wait to get those games if I ever do. There are some other things in this that are awesome. But I can't count because there's so many. So overall, I love this game. It's a really fun game and I enjoy it. I even got four new figures yesterday. I'm finding them cool and fun to play as. I got Davy Jones, Randall, Syndrome and Jack Skeleton. And I can't wait to get the rest. So yeah, if you're a Disney fan or a video game fan, definitely get it and play it if you want to play. I'm also going to make a top 10 list of my favourite characters in this. That'll probably be my next entry. It's a great game and I know I'll never get tired with it. Thanks for reading and please comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment