Monday 17 October 2016

My top 10 perfect character voice actors

Almost a month ago, I made a top 10 comic book voice portrayals and now I'm going to make a list of my top 10 voice portrayals. I'm talking about all kinds like movies or TV shows or games. And I'm not including comic book actors because, like I just said, I already made a list about them. This is gonna be fun. So, let's begin.
10. James Earl Jones/Mufasa:

As far as most amazing voice portrayals in animated movies, James Earl Jones stands above a lot of other people. James is already an absolutely amazing, phenomenal and terrific actor. And having him in a role as perfect as this is amazing. Not only did he do the voice of Mufasa in the original Lion King, but also it's sequel and the Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. It's a shame that he got replaced for the Lion Guard series, but the replacement, Gary Anthony Williams, still does a great job. But absolutely nothing can beat James Earl Jones.
9. Diamond White/Fuli:

While James Earl Jones is fantastic as Mufasa in the Lion King franchise, in my opinion, Diamond White as Fuli is a bit more fun. And by that, I mean she's a more fun character and actress. There's just something in here voice as Fuli that's just really amazing to me. I mean all the Guard member cast do their parts fantastically, and Diamond White as Fuli is no exception.
8. Jack Black/Po:

In my opinion, Jack Black as Po is the best DreamWorks actor ever. He delivers a performance of Po that's not only hilarious, but also dramatic and it makes Po seem more human. Even if he isn't human, but you get what I mean. You feel for him and he is absolutely hilarious and delivers a terrific and enjoyable performance.
7. Bill Fagerbakke/Patrick Star:
Image result for bill fagerbakke patrick
Now we get to the funniest side-character in my favourite TV show ever. Bill is extremely hilarious as Patrick. There's also something about the voice he has that really fits this character perfectly. He manages to make this incredibly stupid and dumb character into a likable, funny and entertaining nimrod starfish.
6. Peter Cullen/Optimus Prime:
Image result for peter cullen optimus prime
Regardless of whatever your thoughts on the Transformers movies are, I think we can all agree that the best part about them is Peter Cullen as Optimus. He not only voiced him in the movies, but also the cartoons like the original 90's animated series, the animated movie and Transformers: Rescue Bots. And the reason he's stayed on for this long is because no one can imagine another voice coming from Optimus than Peter. He's perfect as this character.
5. Tom Kenny/SpongeBob:
Image result for tom kenny spongebob squarepants
This is easily the best voice in the whole series of SpongeBob. I heard that Tom always does the voice for SpongeBob by always doing something with his nose and the voice he has for SpongeBob is absolutely perfect. I don't know how he came up with this voice, but he was a genius for making an entertaining and funny voice for this already funny and hilarious character. It is so enjoyable.
4. Jason Griffith/Sonic the Hedgehog:

Now, I'm just gonna say, I don't hate Roger Craig Smith. As in the guy who's currently playing Sonic. But in my opinion, his voice really doesn't match Sonic at all. In my opinion, Jason Griffith is the best Sonic ever. Especially having voice him in numerous Sonic games and Sonic X, which, again, I really like and is still my favourite anime. I'm sorry to those who don't like it, but I love it. Jason is Sonic and is the perfect voice for him. He is amazing as Sonic and his voice is so incredible. I cannot get why he had to change because he was perfect as Sonic.
3. Max Charles/Kion:

Now we get to the best of the best when it comes to Lion King franchise voices in my opinion. I don't know how they could have made this casting so perfect but they did and in my opinion, Max Charles is absolutely perfect as Kion. Not just in the actually talking scenes where, yeah, he's talking, but he's also an amazing singer as well. If I was to ever think of a voice for Kion, this would be it. It's tremendous. He just does a great job and I am so excited to see what he does next in the new episodes.
2. Maile Flanagan/Naruto:

This is another situation where I can't believe they managed to make a perfect casting choice. This is, once again, the perfect voice for Naruto. And Maile Flanagan is actually a woman. Yeah, it's a woman voicing Naruto. But she's perfect as this character. All the emotions needed at the moments are there. When Naruto is happy, sad, angry, funny, excited and all those other emotions, Maile nails it perfectly. And she's still doing it to this day and I can't wait to see what's next for Naruto and to hear her voice him again.
Honourable mentions:
Yuri Lowenthal/Sasuke,
Joshua Rush/Bunga,
Nicky Jones/Chowder,
Josh Gad/Olaf,
Robin Williams/Genie,
Mike Myers/Shrek,
Eddie Murphy/Donkey
Tom Hanks/Woody,
Ellen DeGeneres/Dory
And my number 1 perfect voice actor portrayal is... Hayley Joel Osment/Sora:

Was there any doubt? I mean, Kingdom Hearts is the perfect thing and best thing ever to me and the voice cast is one of the reasons and in my opinion, Hayley Joel Osment as Sora is my favourite. This is my favourite voice portrayal of all time. This guy might be the most perfect voice actor portrayal ever to me. In my opinion, his best voice portrayal was in Kingdom Hearts 2. That's where I think his voice for Sora was the best. And I can't wait to Kingdom Hearts 3 to see how his voice sounds for him there. And everyone, those were my top 10 perfect character voice actors. I'm most likely going to make another one soon. Thank you all for reading and please comment to tell me what yours is.

No comments:

Post a Comment