Wednesday 12 October 2016

New Lion Guard episode news

So with the Lion Guard getting more and more new episodes recently, I thought it would be a good idea to talk about the ones that will be out really soon. And so let's start. First off, there's the Janja's New Clan episode, which was already released on the 28th of August. I really liked that episode. Janja gets new Hyenas as his sidekicks to replace Cheezi and Chungu and it doesn't work and Cheezi and Chungu even try to be nice to Guard and say they're good now. But of course everything goes back to normal in the end. It's a pretty good episode and check it out if you haven't already. After that, there was the Baboons episode, which was released on the 23rd of September. I also really like this episode. Fuli has to return a baby Baboon to its family while also avoiding Mzingo and the other vultures. Also the Baboon keeps getting on Fuli's nerves and is annoying her. It even has another great song in it. Beau Black was the perfect choice to write the songs for this show. He's super talented and he does amazing work with all the songs he writes. Listen.
This is another great song from the show and this is another great episode. Now we do get into the new episodes that haven't been release yet. First there's the Beware the Zimwi episode, which is going to be released this Friday. I can't wait for this. It's supposed to be kinda like a Halloween episode. And judging from what we've seen from this episode with those small clips, this is going to be great. I can't wait for this Friday. Also, this episode will also bring back Mtoto. If you recall, if you've seen the episode Follow That Hippo, he was a kid elephant who was Beshte's biggest fan. That was a good episode and I know this one will be too. I can't wait. After that, we have my most anticipated episode yet, Lions of the Outlands. My guess is that we'll be seeing Kovu, Nuka and Vitani. That sounds absolutely incredible and exciting to me. If you look up Wikipedia and look up Lion King characters, you can see in Kovu, Nuka and Vitani's parts, they all say that they're scheduled to make a return in the Lion Guard and so my guess is that this is what it's talking about. I have absolute 100% positivity that this will be amazing. Seeing them back would be fantastic. I thought they were great in the second Lion King movie, especially Kovu, and you recall, I put the Lion King 2 as the best straight to video Disney sequel and I still stand by that. And one of the reasons that that movie is the best in my opinion is because of the characters and so having even more characters from that movie return is amazing to me. If you remember, Kovu is Kiara's boyfriend and at the end they get married and Kovu and Kion even become brothers in law. I kinda find that cool and a nice ending. I even came up with my own idea on how it could happen. I actually came up with two ideas. The first one was that the Lion Guard might end up in the Outlands somehow and they meet them. Maybe one thing that could happen is they think that they're bad and maybe they're going to fight and maybe Kiara intervenes for a second and recognises Kovu. But then Zira comes and they all leave. The other idea is maybe they think they're good and they invite them into the Pride Land and Zira sees this as any opportunity and thinks maybe she can take the Pride Lands this way. But then some time later, Simba sees them and he tells Kion who they really are and maybe he can tell him that Kovu tried to attack Kiara before. He didn't but if you've see the Lion King 2, you know that that's what he thought happened at the beginning of the movie when he and Zira saw Kiara and Kovu together. And maybe Kiara can recognise Kovu. I don't know. I'm almost certain that Kiara is going to play some part in this if Kovu is in this. And, who knows, maybe we'll see Jasiri again. If you remember, Jariri was in the episode Never Judge a Hyena By Its Spots, which is still my favourite episode. And she was the nice Hyena who helped Kion. And maybe we can see her again if they're going to the Outlands. Overall, I'm super pumped for this episode. It's my most anticipated episode and I have absolute certainty that this is going to be phenomenal. And that's my news on the new episodes of the Lion Guard that are now out or will be out soon. As soon as the episodes do come out and I see them, I'm going to be doing reviews for each one. Thanks for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think. I still can't wait for these episodes. I know they'll be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment