Tuesday 18 October 2016

My paintings of Lion Guard side characters

Continuing with my entries of paintings, I'm doing one for the side characters of the Lion Guard. Though, few things to know before starting. These will just be side characters, so the main characters won't be here. I already did them. And with the side characters, I'm also including the villains as well. Another thing, these are going to be side characters that were created in the show, not in the movies so don't expect to see Kiara, Simba, Timon, Pumbaa or any of those characters here. Just the characters that were created in this show. So let's begin and I hope you all like this and please comment down below to tell me what you think of these.
Jasiri:

Janja:

Cheezi:

Chungu:

Mzingo:

Reirei:

Makuu:

Mtoto:

Tamaa:

No comments:

Post a Comment