Friday 14 October 2016

My favourite moments from all the Kingdom Hearts games

A few weeks ago I did an entry about my favourite moments from all the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies and now I'm doing, one for all the Kingdom Hearts games. This will be exactly like how I did the last one so hopefully this'll be great. And if you're a Kingdom Hearts fan like me, please comment and tell me what your favourite moments are when you're done reading this. So let's start.
Kingdom Hearts: Sora's speech: I mentioned this scene in my top 5 Kingdom Hearts moments and everything I said there I still believe in now. If you want to know my full thoughts on it, read that if you haven't already. I overall think that this is truly a powerful, phenomenal and epic moment and one of my favourite moments from my favourite video game series ever said by my favourite character. And it encouraged to feel the same as him.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: Sora's promise and Sora's sleep: The reason it looks like two scenes is because they both happened at the same time. This is at the end of Sora's story and it's when he's about to go inside the pod to make him go to sleep so Naminé can fix his memories and while in there, he remembers Kairi and his other friends. And I like the last line he says while talking to Naminé in his head while in the pod. He says "Right. Forgotten... but not lost." I like that. And he's talking about the memories of him and Naminé.

Kingdom Hearts 2: 1000 Heartless fight: This is during the battle for Hollow Bastian and we first meet Xemnas. As Sora, Donald and Goofy are going with King Mickey to get him but then 1000 Heartless intervene and it's just Sora all by himself fighting 1000 Heartless. It is one of the most awesome and epic moments of anything I think I've ever seen. Especially the part where he just charges at all of them. That is awesome on all levels.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Roxas vs. Riku: For me, this is the best part in the whole game. It's when Roxas returns to the Wold That Never Was and he's trying to free Kingdom Hearts but Riku stops him and they fight. It's really cool and I like the part where Riku has to use the darkness in his heart to beat him. It was also the first time we saw a Nobody feel anything. Like the first indication that they actually are able to feel something when Roxas begins to feel Sora.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep: The three friends reunion at the Keyblade Graveyard: At the end of Birth By Sleep, Ven, Aqua and Terra learn that Xehanort has been deceiving them and the five of them meet up at the Keyblade Graveyard and they begin to fight but I'm mainly putting this on here because of the scene with just Ven, Aqua and Terra talking. That is great stuff.

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded: Sora, King Mickey and Naminé's conversation: This is at the end of the game where Data Sora and King Mickey meet Data Naminé and they have a conversation about the people inside Sora's heart that have to rise from their sleep and that Sora is the only one who can save them and I love the part where it cuts to where we hear them talking and the part where we see the people that need saving like Roxas, Axel, Xion, Naminé, Ven, Aqua and Terra.

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance: Riku becomes a master: This is, again, at the end of Dream Drop Distance. Right after the fight with Sora in the dark armour and after the talk with Ansem the Wise. And we finally see Riku fully redeemed as he becomes a Keyblade master. It's also the first time we saw Axel, or really, Lea, using a Keyblade. That was awesome. And seeing that whole thing is awesome, like this entire game series.

No comments:

Post a Comment