Saturday 15 October 2016

My top 5 hopes for Jessica Jones: Season 2

With Luke Cage out now and everyone's seen it already, I thought it would be cool to count down my top 5 things I want to see in Jessica Jones: Season 2. So, let's start.
5. A reunion with Daredevil: This season is coming out after the Defenders so maybe Matt and Jessica could meet up again for some situation. I mean it could be the same as the M.C.U movie where some of the Avengers appear in some of the other Avenger movies like how most of the Avengers appeared in Captain America: Civil War and how Hulk is going to appear in next year's Thor: Ragnarok. And so having Matt and Jessica teaming up for a couple of episodes or maybe one episode I think would be great.
4. Wear the costume: If you remember back in Season 1, we saw Trish holding Jessica's costume from the comics for a brief second. And so maybe they can have her put it on and that can be her actual costume. Maybe she can wear it for the Defenders. I don't know, I just think that that's a cool idea.
3. Hellcat: If you've seen the first season of Jessica Jones, then you remember Trish. She was Jessica's best friend and apparently, get this, in the comics, she actually became a superhero called Hellcat. And so maybe in season 2, she can become Hellcat and be Jessica's partner and they can work together like Tony and Rhodey. In fact, I read that Jessica Jones is going to focus more on their relationship and friendship so maybe this is what that means.
2. Norman Osborn: With Spider-Man back in the hands of Marvel, I think it would be a good idea to have Norman Osborn in Season 2. Norman is not only Spider-Man's enemy but also a few others and Jessica is one of them. Since Norman isn't going to be the villain for Spider-Man: Homecoming, they could have him in Jessica Jones. Maybe they could have him like what happened to Kingpin in Daredevil where he's a guy in a big building where he commands people and near the end he takes things in himself and him and Jessica can maybe have a fight. Maybe he turns into the Green Goblin or some thing else like that and, who knows, maybe they could have a tie-in with the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies by having Jessica and Spider-Man having to team to defeat him. Or at least, that what I hope to see anyway.
And the number 1 thing I'm hoping to see in Jessica Jones: Season 2 is... A tie-in to the M.C.U: Like I've said a ton of times before, the number 1 thing I want to see in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is to see the Netflix heroes join with the Avengers. And thanks to a message that Kevin Feige put on Facebook yesterday, that could be more of a possibility. He said that there is a bigger chance that we'll see the Netflix heroes in the movies with the Avengers. And if so, then that's incredible. And with Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist all being in the same of universe and maybe we'll get something in the Defenders that might allow them to be in Avengers, I'm super excited. And maybe if not in the Defenders, then maybe in their shows they can. Like with Daredevil: Season 3 and Jessica Jones: Season 2. And that's what I want to see in Jessica Jones: Season 2. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment