Sunday 16 October 2016

The Lion Guard: Beware the Zimwi

So today I first saw the newest Lion Guard episode, Beware the Zimwi. I was really excited for this and today I saw it and now I'm going to review it. I'm most likely going to review every new episode of the Lion Guard that comes out and now I'm doing the newest one. And if you haven't seen the episode yet if you watch this show, I'll be talking about the whole thing. So if you do watch the show and you don't want it spoiled, watch it now and then read this. You can check it out on YouTube. So firstly I'll be talking about the story. What's the story? It starts at night time and a few kids, including the Guard, at Rafiki's tree and he's telling them all a story about a creature called the Zimwi. After telling them this, they get scared, except for Kion, who believes that it's only a story. The Guard decide to spend the night at Hakuna Matata falls but then the other kids who were listening to Rafiki's story then hear something in the bushes and think that it's the Zimwi. They get scared and tell the Guard. Kion thinks that it was just some other animal but they go to check it out anyway. When they arrive, they find that it was only some gazelles in the bushes but then they see a shadow from inside a rocky place and it looks exactly like how Rafiki described the Zimwi in the story. They charge at it but it turns out to just be two porcupines and that this whole time, everyone's been scared of them. And, that's it. So, firstly, what did I like here? Well... pretty much the whole thing. I like this episode now too. It's another great and enjoyable Lion Guard episode. And they have another great song in it. Listen.
And I like what happens in this episode too. I mean I like the whole thing with them going to find out what this thing is. And it's also funny. Especially the scenes where Bunga is accidently scaring a whole bunch of animals by describing what the Zimwi is supposed to look like. And the whole journey the Guard is on to get there is really fun. Just as they're walking towards this area where they think the kids saw the Zimwi. That's probably the best part for me. I think mainly because I love these characters and I love seeing them interacting. They all have great chemistry with each other and it feels like they're really friends and I totally buy it. So seeing them interact with each other is fantastic to see for me. And they're great here. I was also right when I did my New Lion Guard episode news entry and when I was talking about Mtoto coming back, which he did and it was nice to see him back again after ten episodes. And the cast is still fantastic. The main five are still amazing and the other recurring ones are also great. So overall, I had a great time with this episode. It's very entertaining, fun and a good way to kill time. I can't wait for the release of the Lions of the Outlands episode on the 11th of November. I know that that'll be better than this and will absolutely be phenomenal and when I watch it, I'll do a review for it too. So, if you're a Lion Guard viewer and fan like me, I recommend watching this episode if you haven't already. There's some other things in it I didn't mention. Thanks for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment