Saturday 8 October 2016

My top 10 favourite iPhone games

I haven't said it much, but I really love iPhone games. I mean I've talked about some like Kingdom Hearts: Union X, but I haven't talked about that much. So now I'm going to be counting down my top 10 favourite iPhone game I have and played or played on someone else's phone. And I would recommend you play these if you can. They're really fun. Let's start.
10. Candy Crush: In this game you have to swipe a whole bunch of pieces of sweets to match with others that looks like it and that destroys them and you have to fill up and gauge or do a mission that you're given. My sister and brother both also have this game and they really enjoy it as well.
9. Coin Drop: In this game, there's this thing that looks like a machine from a game centre and you have to drop a bunch of coins in it and make it drop through the centre hole and also get prizes as well as other special coins. And especially if you get a barrage of coins and they're moving really fast, that's when it's the best in my opinion.
8. Sonic Jump: In this Sonic game, you're playing as different Sonic characters and you have to stop Eggman from hurting s whole bunch of animals and you do these levels where you have to jump to the very top and you get grades every time you finish a level so that's one reason to go back and play the levels again to increase and improve the grades. It's also just a lot of fun. Especially the boss fights against Eggman.
7. Sonic Jump Fever: Being the sequel to the last one, they obviously added more things and they added new characters and more things to do. You're able to play as more characters and, while you could do that in the first one, they added more and they give you more things to do and made the levels different. They levels also don't have an end. You just keep playing until you die. You just have to keep getting more points for your score.
6. Guess the character: In this game you get pictures of different characters from movies or games or TV shows and you have to type the character's name. It's really cool and it's really cool seeing all these characters. And it's really fun when a whole bunch of characters you know show up and you're just tarring through the game. It's great fun.
5. SpongeBob Dinner Dash: This SpongeBob game actually reminds me of some other games that were just like this one and this version is my favourite version of them all. Here you have to take orders from customers and make the food and deliver it as well as collect the money they leave behind. I've seen that kind of game a bunch of time but this is my favourite kind and it's a great time for fun.
4. Temple Run: I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of this game. But in case you don't know, Temple Run is a gam where you're this guy and you're getting chase by these mutant monkey things and you have to jump or slide under things and turn left or right to avoid being killed. You can also get these things to help you like magnets, shields, a boost for speed a couple other things as well. And while that doesn't sound like much, it's still a great and fun game.
3. 2048: In this game there are these squares with even numbers on them and you have to match a bunch of squares together to make bigger numbers. The only way you can lose is if the screen is full and you can't anything anymore. My brother and I always used to go in turns to see who could get the highest score. It was really great to do that and we did it a lot.
2. The Lion Guard: Here, you're playing as Kion. You have to run across the whole Pride Lands and save a bunch of animals. You're also able to get assistance from the other Guard members and they're able to get rid f specific obstacles in your way and can find other paths for you while you're running. You also collect these special brown orb things to increase your score. There's also these special Lion tokens you can gather to build up the gauge so you can use the roar that helps you get more orbs and scares enemies and stops more obstacles in your way. I have  super fun time with this game.
And my number 1 favourite iPhone game is... Kingdom Hearts: Union X: As much as I love the Lion Guard, nothing can beat Kingdom Hearts for me. I mean, I've already done a review for this game just a little under a month ago so you can read that to understand what you do in it if you haven't read it yet. Pretty much my last word is, I love this game. It's really fun and the fact that it's a Kingdom Hearts game I think is a big help to that. And so, those were my top 10 favourite iPhone games. Thank you all for reading and please comment to tell me what your favourite is.

No comments:

Post a Comment