Thursday 20 October 2016

My top 20 other perfect character voice actors

I said I was going to make a second one. I know it seems too soon to make another one considering I did my first one three days ago. But I figured I wanted to do this one because I could think of so many people to put on it and I wanted to put it out there as fast as possible. And the reason there's so many is the same reason. I could think of so many I wanted to put on the list. And the rules I had in the last one are the same here. No comic book voice actors. Just actors or actresses from movies, TV, games or animes. Also, this is continuing the last list so this will be going from 30 to 11. Keep that in mind and with that, let's start.
30. Eden Riegel/Kiara:
 Image result for the lion guard kiara
Starting off the list at number 30 is Eden Riegel as Kiara from the Lion Guard. Now I just want to give an honourable mention to Michelle Horn and Neve Campbell who both voiced her in the Lion King 2 because they both did great jobs as her. But in my opinion Eden Riegel has the best voice for Kiara in anything. There isn't much to say except that I think that this is a great voice for the character of Kiara and I can't wait to see her in future episodes.
29. Kate Higgins/Sakura:
Image result for kate higgins sakuraImage result for kate higgins sakura
Keeping it with the Naruto characters is Kate Higgins as Sakura at number 29. It's kinda like I said in my first top 10. I really don't imagine anyone else as this character. This might be an unpopular opinion but I actually do like Sakura as character. Yes, she is kind of annoying and not all that useful, but I still like anyway and I like Kate Higgins's performance as her. As said, I can't imagine another voice coming from her.
28. Tony Jay/Frollo:

The first and not last Disney Classics villain on this list is Tony Jay as Frollo. He somehow manages to give Frollo a dark and evil old voice and he's kinda twisted as well. Just the fact that an old man like Frollo can sound this intimidating is really impressive and it's all thanks to Tony Jay's fantastic performance as the character.
27. James Woods/Hades:
Image result for james woods hades
Continuing with the Disney Classics villains is James Woods as the Lord of the Underworld, Hades. What I find interesting about his performance is how he doesn't talk like a real Disney villain. He talks more like some kind of agent, which is exactly what he was supposed to do and it's really funny. And it's a lot of fun to listen too. James not only did the voice for Hades in the original Hercules movie, but also Kingdom Hearts as well. And there's a reason for that. No one can imagine anyone else voicing this character. He's just really well acted to me.
26. Eleanor Audley/Maleficent:
Image result for eleanor audley maleficent
The last Disney Classics villain is Eleanor Audley as Maleficent from the original Sleeping Beauty. I mean, Maleficent is already a villain who's evolved a great way to become Disney's best ever and a lot of that come from the voice acting and animation. It's a really interesting voice to me in the fact that you truly do believe that it's one coming from a witch like Maleficent and it's a great voice in my opinion. And while Susanne Blakeslee who voices Maleficent in Kingdom Hearts does a great job as her, nothing can beat the original for me. And all that is why Eleanor Audley as Maleficent is at number 26
25. Clancy Brown/Mr. Krabs:
Image result for clancy brown mr krabs
Resuming with the SpongeBob characters is Clancy Brown as SpongeBob's cheep and money-hungry boss, Eugene Krabs. He really captures Mr. Krabs's money obsession and greed while also making him so likable and funny in the original three SpongeBob seasons. I mean he was one of funniest characters in the original series and now, even though he not as likable, he's not that bad and he's still pretty funny at times. And he also has a great voice for him. You really believe him as the sort of pirate like character with his voice and his laugh. You do see that in his character. And all that is why Clancy Brown as Mr. Krabs is at number 25.
24. Atticus Shaffer/Ono:

Starting the first Lion Guard member on this list is Atticus Shaffer as the keenest of sight, Ono. This is kind of a big one for me because at first, the voice might get a teensy annoying but it really grows on you fast. It was never annoying for me but I heard someone saying they thought it was annoying the first time but he got used to it. I always thought it fit the characters great and even with the voice, Atticus still manages to give great emotion to Ono and gives a great performance.
23. Rodger Bumpass/Squidward:

Number 23 is another SpongeBob character and the last one on this list, Rodger Bumpass as Squidward. You'd almost never know that it's him because the voice he has for him is so creative and clever and he really captures the character's grumpiness and crankiness all with his voice and he does a fantastic job at it.
22. Dusan Brown/Beshte:
Image result for dusan brown beshte
Going along with the Lion Guard actors on this list is Dusan Brown as Beshte. He does a great job o making Beshte maybe the most kind hearted of all the Guard members. That could also be Kion, but for me, I think it's Beshte. And for this to be Dusan's first ever role, he does a fantastic job to me and hearing him interact with the other Guard members is amazing because they all have great chemistry with each other as I've said before and you do see them as friends. And all the actors do their parts great and Dusan is a great example of that.
21. Mike Myers/Shrek:
Image result for mike myers shrek
One of the most famous and iconic voices in all of DreamWorks, Mike Myers as Shrek is not only famous at DreamWorks but all one of the most famous voice acting roles ever. I heard online that originally for the first Shrek movie, they had Mike do all his lines in his regular voice but after doing some thinking, they asked him to redo it in a Scottish accent and that's how we have the voice he has now. And that's good because having an unrecognisable voice is great. Especially seeing how this voice does seem to fit the character really well.
20. Eddie Murphy/Donkey:

While Mike Myers does do a fantastic job as Shrek, in my opinion, Eddie Murphy as Donkey is the best in the whole Shrek franchise. Eddie Murphy is already one of my favourite comedians and so having him like this is great. He was great in the first Shrek movie and he was even better in the second one in my opinion. Overall just a fantastic voice performance from a fantastic comedian.
19. Tom Hanks/Woody:
Image result for tom hanks woody
I'm actually kinda sad that Tim Allen as Buzz isn't here because I think he does an amazing performance as Buzz. But to me, Tom Hanks as Woody is the best in all of the Toy Story movies. I always feel that the voice he has for Woody is different than his own and I think it work out really well and fits the character well.
18. Hayden Panettiere/Kairi:
Image result for hayden panettiere kairi
The first Kingdom Hearts voice performer on here is actress Hayden Panettiere as Kairi. She is amazing as this character. She adds such a huge feeling of innocence, friendship and fun into this character and it really gives you a great idea to why Sora values her so much. I can clearly see it. And she does the emotions so well. In the first game she appears as a fun girl who likes hanging out with Sora and Riku and in the second game, she seems more serious about things and Hayden's performance for her is incredible for all the times we see her.
17. Josh Gad/Olaf:

Probably the best Disney Classics voice in a while. Josh Gad does a fantastic job at giving Olaf a high and funny voice that makes it even funnier when he's making a joke. He's also a great singer and he gives a terrific performance for one of Disney's funniest characters ever.
16. Joshua Rush/Bunga:
Image result for joshua rush bungaImage result for Bunga the Honey Badger
Finishing the Lion Guard voice actors on this list is Joshua Rush as Bunga. It's kinda like the others in the fact that this is great and perfect character casting. He's really funny, he has funny lines and he makes this character seem really stupid but also friendly and serious when needed. And like I said with Max Charles as Kion, he's also a really good singer. Pretty much all the Lion Guard's member's casting is perfect to me.
15. Yuri Lowenthal/Sasuke:
Image result for yuri lowenthal sasuke
The last of the Naruto cast on this list is Yuri Lowenthal as Sasuke. This is a voice performance where I feel different things about it. At times it seems like a fun voice and a nice voice for him and then at other times it almost sounds scary and intimidating. That's really impressive to me. Overall, Yuri Lowenthal is another great Naruto actor and one that makes Sasuke a great character. I almost kinda consider Sasuke to be kinda like an anti-hero. And all that is why Yuri Lowenthal as Sasuke is at number 15.
14. Nicky Jones/Chowder:

At number 14 is the first and only character from Chowder, Nicky Jones as Chowder. He's fun to watch, his lines are great and the best part is that this is a kid character and so having an actual kid voice him makes him so much more fun to watch in my opinion. And he also has a ton of funny things to say and really quotable things to say too. Really great performance to me.
13. David Gallagher/Riku:
Image result for david gallagher riku
The last Kingdom Hearts actor here is David Gallagher as Riku. This is actually kinda like Hayden Panettiere as Kairi. Not them themselves but how they're kinda different in the games. I remember when I was playing Kingdom Hearts all the way through for the first time and I remember thinking that Riku seemed kinda like a jerk and I didn't find him all that nice to Sora, even before he gave into the darkness and I didn't like him all that. But, again, as the games went on, he got nicer and I liked him more and more. Especially in Kingdom Hearts 2 and Dream Drop Distance, where he seemed a whole lot friendly and nicer. And a lot of that credit has to go to David Gallagher as the voice for Riku. He is so brilliant as this character and I can't wait to hear more of him in Kingdom Hearts 3.
12. Robin Williams/Genie:

Was there any doubt? Come on, you all knew Robin Williams had to be here. This is easily on everyone's top 10, better yet, top 5 voice casting choices of all time. He makes this character so funny and so memorable. He has a ton of jokes that kids and adults will get and his improvisation is fantastic. He also has a lot of fast talking just bizarre scenes. But even when he isn't funny and he's trying to be serious, Robin still makes it work so well and it makes the Genie one of the best Disney characters ever. The only reason he's not higher is because I think there's one person that's just a tiny bit better. So let's get to that.
11. Ellen DeGeneres/Dory:
Image result for ellen degeneres dory
It's like I said in my Finding Dory review, Ellen DeGeneres as Dory is one of the most perfect and ideal voice casting decisions of all time. It's like all the others I've mention about how I can't imagine any other voice coming from Dory but with Ellen, it's a little bit different. Something about the delivery of her lines and the performance overall is some the best voice stuff I think I've ever seen. She does a perfect job especially with the emotional scene and the memory loss scenes. You really buy her as this character and the timing and sync of her voice with the character is flawless. And everyone, those are my top 20 other perfect character voice actors. This is kinda part of the last one whereas, if you haven't read the last one I did, you can read this one and then read the first one like you're continuing. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment