Monday 3 October 2016

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales trailer

Earlier today, a trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales was released. For those who don't know, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is going to be the fifth Pirates movie that's going to be released next year. I already did reviews for all the other movies this January. And my thought on all of them are the same. The first is a great movie and a really fun time. The second is my least favourite with a lot of bad stuff and an ending I didn't like. The third is a bit better but it's kinda boring and complicated and the forth I do like a bit more than everyone else and I enjoy it even with it's problems. And now we have a trailer for the fifth one. It looks pretty cool and I hope it's a good movie. Here it is. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment