Thursday 13 April 2017

My paintings of Dragon Ball Z characters

So I decided to do more paintings and here I'm going to show all of you paintings of Dragon Ball Z characters I did. Like when I did paintings of Fairy Tail characters, I know I haven't spoken a lot about Dragon Ball Z, but I'm watching it right now for the first time and I'm on Season 2. I'm liking it so far. I don't know who my favourite character is yet. It's either Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo or Frieza. And I even spoke about it recently when I did my top 5 anime protagonists. And I'm talking about it again with this. And I haven't done a lot of these paintings. I've only done a few that I wanted to do. And so, let's begin, I hope you all like these and please comment down below to tell what you think.
Goku:

Gohan:

Vegeta:

Krillin:

Piccolo:

Frieza:

Majin Buu:

No comments:

Post a Comment