Sunday 9 April 2017

My top 5 anime protagonists

One of the best, if not maybe the best part of every anime is the main character. And as I've been talking a lot about anime lately, I thought I would count down my top 5 favourite protagonists in animes. And so, let's begin.
5. Goku:

Starting us off is maybe the most iconic anime character of all time, Goku. Being born a Saiyan named Kakarrot on the planet Vegeta, he was sent to Earth to eliminate every single human being. But after an accident that caused him to lose his memory, he was led to believe that he was always on Earth and was a nice and kind guy. Now standing a Z fighter and family man, he's always ready for a fight whenever it comes to save the world and the people he cares for. Also, we can't help but love that appetite of his.
4. Natsu:

At number 4 is Natsu from Fairy Tail. Being orphaned a child, he never knew his parents but was instead taken in by a dragon named Igneel. While spending a long time with him, Igneel taught him everything he knows on Fire Dragon Slaying magic. But after one day when Igneel disappeared, Natsu has made a decision to one day find him. After joining the Fairy Tail guild, he then met Lucy and the two of them along with Gray, Erza and Happy joined the same team. Now currently my favourite character in the show, I can't help but love him and he has some of funniest scenes in the show too.
3. Ed:

Next up the tiny little alchemist himself, Ed.

Sorry. But still, Ed has risen to become one of the most popular anime protagonists of all time. After his father left him, his mother and his brother when he was still a kid, they were by themselves until his mother died. After that, he and Al did everything they could to bring her back but it cost them dearly. Al lost his whole body and Ed lost his right arm and left leg. Now he's the Fullmetal Alchemist and will do whatever it takes to get their bodies back to normal. And absolutely everyone loves his reaction when ya call him short.

2. Sonic:

This might seem a bit weird to a lot of you, but if you remember, I told all of you before that Sonic was made into a few TV shows and the only one that was technically an anime, Sonic X. And that still kinda jumbles around. I can't decide which anime is my number 1 all time favourite. It goes back and forth between Sonic X, Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist. But anyway, Sonic is at number 2 and I would say, out of the characters so far, I think Sonic might be the most fun out of all of them. He's always been like that. A sorta fast talking, one liner spewing, smart-aleck character 24/7. Really, no matter what he says, I always sorta feel like he's trying to sound cool and funny. And that really works. I get a lot of inspiration from him. He's also a great hero too in my opinion.
Honourable mentions:
Ichigo,

Boruto,

Luffy,

Yugi,

L

And my number 1 favourite anime protagonist is... Naruto:

A lot of you most likely saw this coming, but yeah, my favourite anime character is Naruto. I was originally going to out Sonic at number 1, but after doing some thinking about it, I just thought I'd put Naruto at number 1. Really, if you want to know what my thought on him are, then I would suggest reading my top 10 Naruto characters if you haven't yet. To make it a little shorter than that, I just think he's incredible and a really inspirational character. And, while not my favourite character to come from Japan, if you all know what I mean, I still love him. He's fantastic and very sympathetic. Just the sheer friendliness he has and care for others is really something to admire. And hey, maybe when I watch more of the Boruto series, maybe he'll become another one of my favourite anime protagonists. And so yeah, those are my top 5 anime protagonists. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or if you like anime, tell me who your favourite is.

2 comments:

  1. i love what you said about ed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Mr. Ed is my favorite talking horse but I heard they used a wire to make his lips move so I'm skeptical about the ethics of the TV show.

      Delete