Sunday 30 April 2017

My top 5 video game characters I want to see in Super Smash Bros.

So, yesterday I did my top 10 favourite characters in Smash Bros. So here I'm doing my top 5 characters I want to see added to it. If you remember what I said yesterday, I said that they added in downloadable characters and so maybe, later on they add more or save them for another Smash game. Just a thought there. And if you know me at all, then you probably know who number 1 is, but I thought I'd do these other 4. Anyway, let's begin.
5. Ratchet and Clank:
Image result for ratchet and clank
Starting us off is the duo from their own game, Ratchet and Clank. And I can totally imagine what they're regular attacks would be with Ratchet attacking with his wrench and the special attacks could be Ratchet using a weapon like different a weapon for each move you make. And the final smash could be a gigantic weapon and blasting it at the other characters.
4. Zack:
Image result for zack fair
Remember in the last entry I did when I said how they included Cloud as a downloadable character, maybe they could also include his friend, Zack. I think the attacks he could have could be the same as Cloud. If you play Smash and you play as Cloud, then you should know what I mean. Especially if you read what I said when I was talking about Cloud yesterday. Except for his final smash which could be different.
3. Waluigi:
Image result for super smash bros waluigi
Now, I know Waluigi was also an Assist Trophy in Smash. But so was Little Mac in Smash Bros. Brawl and they included him into the Wii U and 3DS game as a playable character. And this could be the same. Maybe include different attacks, but maybe they could use that stomping attack that he uses in the Assist Trophy. They could even do attacks for him with the racket he's always holding in Smash. I'm not sure what his final smash would be, but they could make one for him too.
2. Shadow:
Image result for super smash bros shadow
Along with Waluigi, Shadow is already a character in Smash an Assistant Trophy. But they could use him as a playable character. His attacks could be  the same as Sonic with the Spin Dash, Homing Attack and his final smash could be him turning into Hyper Shadow or using Chaos Control. And he could be a fast character so he would be good to use in Smash Run if they do that again.
Honourable mentions:
Rayman,
Image result for rayman
Spyro,
Image result for spyro
Knuckles,

Crash Bandicoot
Image result for crash bandicoot
And the number 1 character I want to see in Super Smash Bros. is... Sora:
Image result for sora
Was there any doubt. Of course I want Sora in Smash. I already mentioned that in 2015 when I did my thoughts of him in Smash. But, yeah, I still do really, really want to see Sora as a playable character in Smash. And they can do a lot of attacks with him with him using the Keyblade. The version of him I want to see is the version of him from Kingdom Hearts 2. The final smash could be a combination attack with him using the different Drive Forms really fast and doing attacks with each one and the final blow could be Final Form doing a full on charge attack or something like that. It could also be the Trinity Attack where Donald and Goofy help. That one's unlikely going to happen, but still, it would be really cool. I prefer the Drive Form attack I mentioned there. They could even include a Destiny Island or Traverse Town or Hollow Bastian stage to go along with him too. And so yeah, Sora is the number 1 character I want to see in Super Smash Bros. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think or who you want to see in Smash Bros.

1 comment: