Monday 10 April 2017

My top 5 kid voice actors

So in this countdown, I'm going to count down my top 5 voice portrayals done by kids. And, yes, I am limiting it to that so no teenagers on here and if you know me at all, then you should know who my number 1 is. Got all that? Good, then let's begin and I hope you all like this.
5. John Morris, Andy:
Image result for john morris andy
Starting us off is the first Pixar kid actor on this list. And I mean that in two ways when I say that I mean the fact that he's the first kid actor from Pixar on this and that he was literally the first kid to do a voice in a Pixar movie. He was so fantastic in the first Toy Story even though he wasn't in it that much but he was still great in it. He made an innocent and relatable kid character. Even in Toy Story 3, even though he's not a kid there, he still did a great job and he was that good.
4. Jordan Nagai, Russell:
Image result for jordan nagai russel
Next at number 4 is the last Pixar kid actor on this list, Jordan Nagai as Russell from UP. This has so far been his first and only performance and he was amazing in it. He really captures the innocence and comedy and lovability of the character and making him extremely likeable. Which is lucky because he could have easily been super annoying, but he never was and he made it beyond likeable.
3. Alexander Gould, Bambi:

Out of all the Disney child actors out there, in my opinion, Alexander Gould is the best. He's done two roles for Disney. He did Nemo in Finding Nemo and Bambi in Bambi 2. And I personally think his voice portrayal of Bambi is the best. He is amazing as the character. I already said before that I really, really like Bambi 2 and I think it is a really good movie and one of best parts is Alexander as the main character. He gives so much to the role and he does it terrifically in my opinion.
2. Hayden Panettiere, Kairi:
Image result for hayden panettiere kidImage result for hayden panettiere kairi
Firstly, I just want to clarify that I'm going by Hayden Panettiere in the first Kingdom Hearts game because that was the only where she was a kid doing a voice. But even with that, she was amazing from the start too. She's obviously fantastic as Kairi now, but for even back then, she did a great job. She really captured the kindness and fun of the character while also being very fun. I love her as this character and I can't wait for more of her in Kingdom Hearts 3. (Also, the reason David Gallagher as Riku isn't here is because he was a teenager when he started doing the voice back then.)
And my number 1 kid voice actor is... Haley Joel Osment, Sora:
Image result for haley joel osment voice actor
Now remember, like Hayden Panettiere, I'm only going by Haley Joel Osment as Sora in the first Kingdom Hearts game because that was the only one where he was still a kid doing this voice. But yeah, when it comes to me and voice acting, or maybe just acting in general, absolutely nothing will ever beat Haley Joel Osment as Sora. He's been doing this role for over 15 years and he's still amazing as he was at the start. And it's amazing to me that he was able to do this kind of role back when he was a kid back in 2002, maybe even a little earlier depending what year they started doing the voices for the first game. But anyway, for an 11 or 12 year old to do this amazing a job with video game voice acting, he did flawlessly in my opinion and he still is, and while I do think it was better in Kingdom Hearts 2, I can't put that here because, as I just said, he was a teenager when doing that one. But even if I can't put him in here for that, even though I'd like to, he's still amazing to this day and it all started with him amazing performance in the first game. (Also, it's good I put him on here and I do this today because today is actually his birthday and so happy birthday to my favourite actor ever.) And everyone, those are my top 5 kid voice actors. Thank you all for reading and please comment to tell me who your favourite is.

No comments:

Post a Comment