Sunday 23 April 2017

My top 5 Nickelodeon shows

So three days ago, I made a top 5 Disney Channel shows and so here I'm going to do my top 5 Nickelodeon shows. Obviously you know what number 1 is since I've talked about it so much. But I'm doing this to tell you my four other favourites in order. And so, let's begin.
5. Drake & Josh: Starting us off is the first sitcom on the list, Drake & Josh. One of the only sitcoms on Nick that're actually funny. The show is about two stepbrothers named Drake and Josh and the different situations they always get into. There's also they're "evil" sister Megan, their friends Craig and Eric, Josh's boss Hellen and others. There are tons of memorable episodes and moments in the show and there are so many that I love and there's a lot of really hilarious moments. Drake is a popular, guitar playing, kinda selfish but still kinda caring guy whereas Josh is a kinda awkward, nerdy but still slightly popular guy with his friends. With a lot of good humour, cinematography and acting, this is one of the best Nickelodeon shows ever in my opinion.
4. Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide: I already spoke about this show last year when I did my top 10 Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide episodes, so if you want to hear my full thoughts, read that if you haven't already. Overall, super fun, funny and entertaining show that I absolutely love and I love to rewatch a lot of the episodes and this is definetly without a doubt, one of the best Nickelodeon shows I've ever seen.
3. Fairly OddParents: Another show I've spoken about before. This show has so many amazing moments and characters in it but it does kinda have the same thing in it that SpongeBob has had for years and that's a decline in quality a little for a while. The few early seasons were absolutely amazing and I love them but some of the most recent ones haven't been. They have made some good moves like the character Chloe I mentioned before that I like. But that decline isn't taking away anything. I absolutely love this show and there are so amazing, funny, creative, loveable and great to watch moments and characters in it and I can't wait to watch more.
2. Avatar: The Last Airbender: This is one that I've never talked about before. Avatar: The Last Airbender. Which is strange because I've really like this show for a very long time. My brother is a bigger fan of it than me, but I still really like this show and I've liked it for years. Since around 2005 or 2006. It's about three teenagers named Aang, Katara and Sokka who are going around the world to save it from the evil fire nation. In this show, there are these benders who can control the elements. Katara can bend water, another friend of their named Toph can bend earth, and Aang is training to become the Avatar which means bending all the elements and he's training to fight the fire king named Ozai. Along the way they make friends with Ozai's son named Zuko who was a villain for a small while but then became a good guy. The animation in this show is some of the best animation I think I have ever seen in my life for anything. It is breath-taking. This show is American and it looks like an anime but it's not. It's all American. The characters as well are amazing. They have so much likeability and personality and you care about every single one of them. Some of them are also practically inspirational. The voice acting is also outstanding. I would say Aang is my favourite character because he's so fun and full of life but is also serious when he knows he has to. This show is also pretty dark. Not super dark, but there is depression, war and loss in it which is really interesting and it makes it so much more enthralling to watch. The shows ending is also perfect. It's my favourite episode in the show. Overall, this is one of the best cartoons I've ever seen and one of the most entertaining. Definetly check it out if you haven't.
Honourable mentions:
iCarly,
Danny Phantom,
Jimmy Neutron,
Rocko's Modern Life,
Ren & Stimpy,
Victorious,
Rug Rats,
The Amanda Show
And my number 1 favourite Nickelodeon show is... SpongeBob Squarepants: Some of you might be angry that I put this over Avatar given how popular that show is and how beloved it is. And while that show is amazing and started and ended at the perfect time, I just like SpongeBob more because I grew up with it and I've been a gigantic fan of it for a long time. It is still my favourite TV show ever and I think I will always stand by that. Are there problems with it and are there bad episodes? Yes, there are. But that doesn't effect my love of the first three seasons. Those first three seasons are perfect. I love them I watch this show so much and I laugh so many times and I quote it nonstop. SpongeBob Squarepants is my favourite Nickelodeon TV show and I think it always will be. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me your favourite Nickelodeon show or shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment