Thursday 20 April 2017

My top 5 Disney Channel shows

So this is kind of an odd thing to count down considering I haven't talked a lot about Disney Channel, but I thought it would be a good idea to count down my favourite shows from Disney Channel for all of you. You all most likely know what number 1 is considering I talked about it before, but I thought I'd talk about the others that I like and that I like to watch a lot. Also, I'm including Disney XD but not Disney Junior because I feel Disney XD is the same but Junior isn't. And I'm not including the Stitch show I mentioned a few days ago because, while I do really like it, I think that's not really a Disney Channel show more like another one. I can't exactly explain it, but that's what I think. And so, let's begin.
5. Wizards of Waverly Place: Starting us off is the only show on this list that I feel got worse as it went along but the first few seasons I really liked. It's about three wizards and they're family getting into a bunch of magical adventures. And when I say magical, I mean that literally. As in there's a lot of magic used and other things like that. The three main characters are Alex, Justin and Max who are siblings. And, like I said, even though the show got a little worse, there are still a couple episodes in the later seasons that I feel are pretty good. And, while some of the characters are unlikeable, not all of them are and I find some of the earlier episodes are really, really good.
4. The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody: Next on the list is the first really big comedy on here. The show is about two boys named Zack and Cody who are kinda mischievous but still mostly likeable. There's also London who's a selfish moron. But the scene-stealer by far is Phill Lewis as Mr. Moseby. This may be one of the funniest Disney characters ever. I've watched this show for a long time and he always makes me laugh. The character himself is fantastic. The constant timing of his lines, his jokes, his slapstick, his way of saying certain things, it kills me. I love this character. And a lot of the episodes are really fantastic and hilarious and it's a lot of fun to watch.
3. Gravity Falls: Now we come to possibly the most popular Disney Channel show of all time, Gravity Falls. This has made almost everyone's number 1 choice for Disney Channel shows and, while it's not my personal favourite, it definetly easy to see why. It's characters are all likeable, it's funny at times, the mystery is enthralling, the animation is amazing, the cast is great and the story is so interesting and investing. It's about two kids named Dipper and Mabel who are visiting a shack for the summer and Dipper finds a journal that contains mystical secrets and they're trying to find out what it means. And them doing this is the most interesting part of the whole show.
2. The Suite Life On Deck: At number 2 is the sequel show to the Suite Life Of Zack And Cody, the Suite Life On Deck. This one follows the Zack and Cody now on a cruise and we get an even funnier show. The characters who return are great again, but the new ones they introduce are also incredible and funny. Matthew Timmons as Woody, Debby Ryan as Baily, Doc Shaw as Martin but the best new character in my opinion is Windell Middlebrooks as Kirby. He's a sorta lazy cop who eats all the time and he is hilarious and another one of the funniest Disney characters ever in my opinion. A lot of the episodes are kinda the same as they were in Zack and Cody only I think these ones are better and funnier.
Honourable mentions:
Mickey Mouse,
Kim Possible,
Star vs. The Forces Of Evil,
Austin & Ally: Season 1,
Jessie
And my number 1 favourite Disney Channel show is... Phineas and Ferb: And yeah. At number 1 is Phineas and Ferb. While most people would choose Gravity Falls as their favourite, and I do understand because it is a great show, I think Phineas and Ferb is the best animated Disney show and my favourite Disney show ever. I already talked about this show before a bunch of times and so to conclude this, it's a super enjoyable and fun show with nonstop entertainment throughout the whole thing. It's almost never bad. There's only one or two episodes that drag for me, but the rest is great in my opinion. And yeah, those are my top 5 Disney Channel shows. Thank you all for reading and please comment to tell me your favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment