Sunday 30 April 2017

My top 10 Super Smash Bros. characters

So I haven't talked a lot about Super Smash Bros. before. I have a tiny bit, but not a whole lot. So here I'm counting down my top 10 favourite characters to use in it. Note, these aren't judged by the characters themselves, just my favourites I like to play in the game and I like to use. And I'll be explaining what they do in case you don't know. And from that, if you haven't played this game yet, I definetly recommend you play it. Also, this will only be following the Wii U and 3DS Super Smash Bros. The others like the original, Melee and Brawl are all great, but the most recent is the best in my opinion. So, let's begin.
10. Donkey Kong:
Image result for super smash bros 3ds donkey kong
Starting us off is the big DK gorilla of video games himself, Donkey Kong. This huge ape has a super ridiculous amount of strength. You can punch or kick your enemies really hard with him. Especially if you do a charge in the punch and then you release it which can really hurt your opponent. I would say that he's the best character to use during Smash Run.
9. Pikachu:
Image result for super smash bros 3ds pikachu
Next on the list is the most popular Pokémon ever and my personal favourite Pokémon, Pikachu. I mean, anyone can say this. Pikachu is a lot of people's favourite Pokémon and he is mine too. And he's great to play as in Smash Bros. I like the different lightning attacks you can use and the final smash he uses he uses Lighting Bolt and covers himself in a Black Lightning ball and you can fly around hitting everyone.
8. Link:
Image result for super smash bros 3ds link
If you all remember something I did in 2015, I said I don't really don't like the Zelda series. I don't hate it, I'm just not interested in them. I like parts of the ones I have played like Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword. I just don't like them very much. However, that doesn't take anything away from how much I like to use him in Smash. I especially like his upper attack where you jump in the air and swing the Master Sword around and you hit as many characters as you can. And his final Triforce Slash is also awesome.
7. King Dedede
Image result for super smash bros 3ds king dedede
The second of the really big and huge strongmen on the list from Smash Bros. is King Dedede. This main villain of Kirby is one of the powerful in strength in the game. I would say that, really, all you have to do is do a build-up attack with the hammer he has and that would do it. But even with that, the rest of his attacks are great too like the inflate jump, the inhale attack and the Super Dedede Jump where he jumps into the air and slams down on the ground to crush the enemy. It's all so powerful and amazing.
6. Cloud:
Image result for super smash bros 3ds cloud
At number 5 is the only downloadable character in Smash and that is Cloud Strife. Of course the only Square Enix character was going to be on here. But aside from my love of Square Enix, the fighting style for Cloud is perfect. It perfectly fits him. He does a Cross-Slash and he can slam you down off the stage with his Buster Sword. And his final smash is also perfect when he does the Omni-Slash. And his Midgar stage is incredible, especially where you have to get the Materia and the creatures will try to attack his opponent. Such a great character to play as.
5. Kirby:
Image result for kirby smash bros
Now we get into the really, really good characters in the game. And at number 5, we have Kirby. The loveable, pink round baby. He's just like King Dedede actually. Not just because Dedede is Kirby's main villain, but also because they have a lot of the same abilities like a hammer, inhale and inflate attacks. And he's fun to use when doing the inflate attack because he can absorb the power of any enemy he fights. Like, if he inhales Mario and spits him out, he gets his hat and fire ability. And he's fun to use for the other abilities too like the Final Cutter attack and the Stone attack.
4. Yoshi:
Image result for super smash bros yoshi
Coming up next is Mario's loyal dinosaur, Yoshi. In my opinion, one of the more underrated characters in the game. He's really fast and useful for things like a regular smash where he can do things like eat the other characters and turn them into eggs or when he throws eggs at the characters and they explode. And, of course, who doesn't love it when he says his name like that.
3. Mario:
Image result for super smash bros mario
Coming in at number 3 is the most popular video game character of all time, Mario. Of course I'm going to put Mario close to number 1. As I said, he's the most popular video game character of all time. Not my favourite, but still. A very iconic character like him gets some amazing attacks like the Fireball, Cape, Super Jump Punch and F.L.U.D.D attacks. And his final smash is awesome where he shoots out fire from both his hands and it goes round and round to hit whoever's in front of him. Overall, awesome character and Smash Bros. wouldn't be the same without him.
2. Ike:
Image result for super smash bros ike
Coming close to number 1 is number 2, Ike. I was originally going to put him at number 1 until I thought about it more. But still, he's fantastic to use. His gold sword is cool is use with the strong blows he uses against the others and it's fantastic to do it like that when you do a side attack and hit the others. That can kill them really fast. His Aether is also fun to use if you build it up. Unless it gets to the point where it hurts him. And everything he does is incredible. Especially his final smash.
Honourable mentions:
Little Mac,
Image result for super smash bros 3ds little mac
Diddy Kong,
Image result for super smash bros 3ds diddy kong
Ganondorf,
Image result for super smash bros 3ds ganondorf
Mega Man,
Image result for super smash bros mega man
Pit
Image result for super smash bros 3ds pit
And my number 1 favourite Super Smash Bros. character is... Sonic:
Image result for super smash bros sonic
And finally is the character you probably saw coming if you know anything about me and anything about Smash. Sure, Sonic may not be the strongest character to play as, but I love playing as him in Smash. He's the fastest character and, in my opinion, is the most fun to play as. I think he's one of, if not, the best character to use in Smash Run when fighting the Polar Bear with his fire spin dash. And playing as him in a regular smash and fighting Mario is some of the best stuff in the whole game in my opinion. And the best part about him in my opinion is when you're playing as him in special mode with fully powered up speed and doing a race with other characters in Smash Run. I love that. And being able to use Super Sonic for his final smash is perfect. And so, those are my top 10 Super Smash Bros. characters. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me who your favourite character is if you like Smash Bros. too.

No comments:

Post a Comment