Tuesday 14 June 2016

Bad to good, good to bad

Once again, this is another Daniel Danger story that I actually came up with while thinking of new ideas for one. And it actually came to me while I was watching something on YouTube and here I'm going to tell it. Though, big warning. There will be serious bad words in this. So if you're not 15 or so, don't read this. I repeat, do not red this unless you're 15 or over. Anyway, I hope you like this. Let's begin.
One day in Youghal, ten crooks were in Town Hall. They had masks on them and were carrying guns. There were a lot of people attending some sort of ceremony that they were all at. Some of the crooks had the people in a corner and the rest were stealing all sorts of things like money and other valuable things they could see. One of the crooks had a crowbar. One of the people in the corner stood up slightly. When he did, one of the crooks shot him in the leg. He screamed in pain. The other people in the corner screamed and tear up in fear.
Crook 1: "Alright boys, we got what we want. Let's get out of this dump."
Everyone of the crook began to turn to the door and run out it. However, when they got outside, Daniel was sitting under a tree with his legs crossed and one hand behind his head. He was holding a milkshake in the other hand.
Daniel: "Have you guys ever tried one of these? I mean their great. Maybe you can get ones for yourselves if you get out of this. But I doubt that."
He stood up and threw the cup into a bin next to him. He then looked at the crooks and smiled.
Crook 2: "Hey, it's that kid who keeps ruining everyone's robberies."
Daniel: "You've heard of me? I'm flattered. Want an autograph or a ten second head start to run before I kick all you're butts. Your choice."
All the men aimed their guns at him.
Daniel: "Heh, I did ask nicely."
They fired but he got his shield and blocked them. He then flew in the air and flew towards them, dodging each of their shots. He then began to take out everyone of the crooks by knocking them out. The crook with the crowbar began to run off and hid behind a wall. Daniel then punched the last one and he fell to the ground unconscious.
Daniel: "Heh. Man these guys are so easy."
Daniel gave the stuff back to people in town hall. An ambulance arrived and Daniel helped to bring the man who got shot on it. He then ran back to the men he took out. He smiled then gave a sigh of relief. But just then he looked at them in curiosity like something wasn't right.
Daniel: "Wait a minute. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine. Nine? I thought there were ten."
He looked around. He couldn't see anyone. He took a few steps forward. Just then the other crook came out and surprised Daniel. He swung the crowbar and knocked Daniel on the ground then kept whacking and hitting him until Daniel was knocked out. The crook picked up Daniel's sword and held it above his head about to kill him but then he began to think. He put the sword on Daniel's chest and the shield. He then lifted Daniel up and began to carry him somewhere while also carrying something else. That night Daniel woke up. He looked all around. He tried to rub his face but he couldn't move his hands.
Daniel: "What the?"
He looked down and saw that his hands were handcuffed to a machine. He stood up slightly and looked around again. He was on top of the clock gate. Just then the crook stepped over to him from the other side.
Crook: "Well, well. Looks like you're awake."
Daniel: "You? Why'd you take me here? Why didn't you just kill me when you had the chance?"
Crook: "For a very simple reason. I wanted to ask you to join me."
Daniel: "Heh. You must be joking."
Crook: "Do I look like I am?"
Daniel: "Okay, look Mr. Crook guy. I..."
Crook: "Wait. First off, my name is Nick. Second, just think about it. You, me. You can fight everyone while I steal everything like in a bank. We'll be rich and powerful."
Daniel: "Huh, how typical and clichéd for criminals like you."
Nick: "Well, what do you say?"
Daniel (sarcastically): "Hmm, let me think. Uh... no."
Nick: "Heh... let me ask you something. Why do you do this?"
Daniel: "Huh? What do you mean?"
Nick: "I mean why are you always playing the hero and helping people like this?"
Daniel: "Because it's the right thing to do and I want to help all my family and friends and other innocent people on this planet or others."
Nick: "Ah yes. The other planets. You use this to go there don't you?"
He held up Daniel's glove with his teleporter and communicator. Daniel looked at it and gasped.
Daniel: "Hey, give me that back."
Nick: "Sure."
Nick threw it near Daniel's feet but he couldn't reach it. Daniel sighed.
Daniel: "Hold on. Alright, you asked your question, now it's my turn. Why are you doing what you do? I mean like, why are you always being a criminal and stealing all the time?"
Nick: "Simple. Because I can. And there are so many things in the world that I want and if I keep doing these robberies, I'll be able to get everything. And with you on my side, it'll be way easier."
Daniel: "Again, that ain't gonna happen."
Nick: "Okay. Next question. Why don't you kill people? I mean you have a sword as well as all these abilities yet you don't use them to finish off your opponents. Why?"
Daniel: "I guess because I know that killing is wrong and even if I did, what would that do to help me? I could ask you the same. Why do you shoot people. Have you ever thought about the people that you do kill and the innocents that you take away and the fact that you're not only taking them away from here but also their families and the other people they care about and care about them. Did you ever think of that?"
Nick: "Oh god, don't give me that crap. I know what you're going to say to me. "Oh killing is wrong and it's nicer to let them live or some other stuff like that." I couldn't give a damn about that."
Daniel: "Well you should care. You know why? Have you ever heard of the words "hope" and "faith?""
Nick: "Oh good god. Don't give me that pile of shit."
Daniel: "No really. Have you ever thought that maybe if you believe in what's good inside you and believe that there's hope? I absolutely know that if you tried, you'd be able to be redeemed as well as a good guy."
Nick: "I've heard enough. I left you alive because I thought that you'd be useful. But now I know that you're just as useless as the rest of my worthless fellow idiot robbers."
Daniel: "See? That's another thing. Your friends."
Nick: "Oh, will you stop it. I've heard enough of your nonsense. I guess now, there's only one thing left to do."
Nick grabbed Daniel's sword and began to walk towards him. Daniel looked up at him. Nick raised the sword but then Daniel kicked him in the leg a couple of times and then when Nick came down towards him, Daniel head-butted him. Nick glared at him. He walked towards him but then he noticed something. He looked over the edge and saw two police walking and then stopping and talking. Nick smiled. He went over to the other side and opened a case. There were two guns in it a small one and a bigger one. He picked both of them up and went to Daniel. Daniel was trying to struggle free. Nick put small gun in Daniel's hand. And then held the bigger one over his own shoulder.
Daniel: "What are you doing?"
Nick: "You've pushed me this far."
Nick walked over to the edge and looked at the two police and aimed his gun at them.
Nick: "You see those two cops down there? I'm going to kill them."
Daniel: "WHAT? NO. OH, MY GOD NICK. DON'T DO IT."
Nick: "You have only one way of stopping me. By shooting me. A.K.A. Killing me. Are you willing to do that?"
Daniel: "NO NICK. THERE WILL BE NO KILLING TODAY. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO IT AND NEITHER AM I."
Nick: "How are you supposed to stop me?"
Daniel: "Like this."
Daniel pointed the gun to his hand and shot the handcuffs. He was free. He stood up.
Nick: "Uh-uh. If you take one step forward, they'll get it. I'm serious."
Daniel slowly took a few steps back.
Daniel: "Nick, please. You don't have to do this. I promise. Just drop the gun and I promise I'll be able to help you."
Nick: "Help me with what?"
Daniel: "I mean I'm sure you can change. And I can help you on how to."
Nick: "What if I don't want to?"
Daniel: "... Then I'll just have to stop you."
Nick: "And how are you going to do that?"
Daniel: "I'm the fastest and strongest Danger ever."
Nick: "Too bad."
Nick aimed the gun. He looked at Daniel for a second. And then he closed his eyes with his finger on the trigger.
Daniel: "NO."
BANG. Daniel closed his eyes and gritted his teeth for a second. When he opened his eyes, Nick was holding the gun upward. He had fired the gun up to the sky. He didn't kill anyone. The police on the ground looked up and saw Nick on the roof.
Police 1: "Hey, it's that Nick guy. He's a criminal. Let's go get him."
They began to run towards the entrance of the Clock Gate then began to run up it. Nick faced Daniel.
Nick: "Well... it looks like you got what you wanted."
Daniel: "You didn't kill them. That's good. That's because you knew killing them would be wrong."
Nick: "No it isn't... I don't know why I did that."
Daniel: "That is why. Don't deny it."
Nick: "... Maybe."
Daniel smiled. Just then the door opened and the police came out with their guns pointed at Nick.
Police 2: "FREEZE YOU BITCH. DANIEL DANGER. GET HIM."
Nick pointed his gun at them but then Daniel straightened his hand and did a sort of karate chop like move on Nick's neck which knocked him out. He fell to the ground.
Daniel: "He'll be alright."
Police 1: "Thanks."
One of the police got his radio and spoke into it.
Police 2: "Requesting a small bit of backup. We have a criminal at the top of the Clock Gate."
Both of them looked at Daniel who then smiled and nodded to them. He then walked to the edge and began to fly off. More police arrived and they began to bring Nick to one of the cars. However, Daniel was watching from a roof nearby. They began to drive off and then Daniel smiled to himself.
Daniel: "... You did the right thing Nick."
Daniel then began to run on the roofs back to his house while still smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment