Sunday 12 June 2016

My top 5 most underrated TV shows

There are many TV shows that I really like but most people either just don't like them or don't usually talk about them or even know about them. So here I'm going to count down my top 5 most underrated TV shows. And I strongly recommend checking these shows out if you ever have the time because I think that they are terrific. So, let's begin with number 5.
5. SpongeBob SquarePants: Even though I love this show and it is still my number 1 favourite TV show of all time, I put it as the lowest because there are a lot of people that really, really like this show. But not a lot of people like here in Ireland. Or at least not here in Youghal. And I don't get how people can dislike such an amazing and hilarious show like this.
4. Ben 10: Ben 10 is a show I remember absolutely loving when I was younger. And I remember my brother and cousin Fiachra also loved it. I don't like it was much as I did back then, but I still like it. And I like to watch it on SeekCartoon, which is a website online where you can watch a lot of cartoons and I like to watch Ben 10 and other cartoons on it like Chowder, Simpsons and others. And, in case you don't know, Ben 10 is a cartoon that revolves around a ten year old boy named Ben who finds a watch like object that allows him to transform into aliens and he uses it to save people. And I like to watch it because I think that i's great to watch. I also remember liking it with my friends, the Mitchells when I was younger too.
3. The Lion Guard: This is actually a recent show. It's a spin-off show from, obviously, the Lion King and it's only shown on Disney Jr. on TV. I know that that sounds childish because it is a very young children channel. But I can't help it. I think that it's a really good show. It revolves around some stories of Simba's son named "Kion" and his friend of other animals like a Cheetah named Fuli, a Cattle Egret named Ono, a Hippo named Beshte and a Badger named Bunga going around the Pride Lands and helping people in what ever way they can. Especially against even more hyenas. And I think the best part is either the amazing animation or just the entertaining stories in each episode. I just find it a fun show.
2. Chowder: This was actually a toss up for me because I had trouble trying to think about where this should go. I decided that Chowder for really one reason and that is the fact that people actually like this one. Well, at least what I've heard on YouTube and IMDb anyway. Anyway, the reason I put this here is because not a lot of people talk about this. Not even Watchmojo. And they talk about a lot of things like that. But either way, you all know that this is my second favourite TV show of all time next to SpongeBob. And it is unbelievably fantastic. It has some of the best TV show animation I've ever seen, entertaining characters and actors who do so well. And it's unbelievable that actual kids voice the kid characters and they do it amazingly. And it's just so much fun and it's so entertaining. I would strongly recommend watching this show.
And my number 1 most underrated TV show is... Sonic X: The reason I chose this over Chowder to be at number 1 is because apparently people don't like this one. But I don't get it. It has everything you want to see in a Sonic the Hedgehog show. Action, entertainment, comedy, good characters, really great looking animation, great music and just it being a great time to spend on. You can absolutely sit through this and be very entertained. I wouldn't say it's my favourite TV show ever but I do really like it and it is my favourite anime ever. It's actually kinda hard to say exactly. I just find this show to be really entertaining and a great way to kill time. And so everyone, those were my picks for my top 5 most underrated TV shows. Please comment down below and tell me what you think is the most underrated. And thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment