Friday 3 June 2016

My enemy on my side

This is another one of my Daniel Danger stories. This is actually something I was thinking about for a while this week. And by that I mean I thought of the idea for this story sometime earlier this week and now I'm going to show it to all of you. One more thing, this is a really, really long story so maybe if you don't want to read it all at once will be fine. Maybe read a small bit then continue some other time. I don't know. Just a suggestion because this is a long story but I really wanted to show it to all of you. And please comment when you're done. Anyway I really hope you all enjoy this so let's begin.
One afternoon in Youghal, Daniel was wandering all around town. He then sat by a tree at Green Park with his legs crossed and hands behind his head then he closed his eyes and smiled. As he was sitting there, he began to think. He was just about to fall asleep but then there was a noise. It was coming from his glove in his pocket. He reached in and put it on then answered. It was coming from Dr. Buckley on Driforia.
Daniel: "Yeah, Doc. What's up?"
Dr. Buckley: "DANIEL. YOU'VE GOT TO HELP US."
Daniel: "W-why? What's going on?"
Dr. Buckley: "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK. PLEASE HELP."
Daniel: "O.K. Hold on. I'm on my way."
Daniel quickly ran over to the Walter Raleigh hotel across the street then ran to the back of the car park then, with no one looking, he flew up to the roof. There, he got into his Daniel Danger suit. Then he held up his wrist and pushed the teleport button and teleported to Driforia. When he arrived, he saw the other Dangers fighting people in space ships. There were those fighting with the Dangers on the ground and the others were shooting at the Dangers from the ships. The Dangers were doing their best to fight them off. Daniel rushed forward and punched the one that Dr. Buckley was fighting which knocked him out. Daniel then looked at the Doctor.
Daniel: "Doc. What's going on?"
Dr. Buckley: "We have no idea. These people just started attacking us from out of nowhere. We don't know who they are nor do we know where they come from."
Just then, one of the ships fired again and it was heading towards the Doctor. Daniel noticed it.
Daniel: "Doc. Look out."
Daniel looked in front of him and used his shield to block the bullet.
Dr. Buckley: "Thanks for the save."
Daniel nodded.
Daniel: "Come on."
They continued to fight off the rest. However, in the main ship of the bad guys was a person sitting in a huge chair overlooking the whole fight. It was the king. He signalled to the people at the controls.
King: "It's not working. That one that just joined them is too strong. Send in the beast down below."
Worker 1: "Your majesty, do you mean the Trison?"
King: "Yes."
The worker put his fingers on some headphones he was wearing.
Worker 1: "The king wants to release the Trison."
In a huge room at the bottom of the ship were more workers around a big wheel on a piece of wood touching the ceiling and the floor. One of the workers nodded when he heard what the other one was saying. Four of the workers grabbed handles on the wheel and began to push it. As they were, the floor began to split in two. There was a ginormous creature on the floor as it was separating. When it finished separating, the creature went through it and began to fall to the ground. All the Dangers looked at it as it was coming towards them. The creature then landed and when it did, it made a huge crater and dust was everywhere. It then made a loud roaring noise. When the dust went away, they all looked at it. It looked like it was the size of the London Eye. They all raised their heads high to look at it. It then look at all of them. It roared again and then raised it's huge fists and swung down to hit them. Everyone flew up to dodge it. It then swung it's arms again and everyone flew around it's arms and began to go towards it's head.
Luke: "Doc. What is this thing?"
Dr. Buckley: "I have no idea. I've never seen anything like this in my life."
They got closer but then it moved it's head forward to head-butt them. Some managed to dodge but some of them got hit and when they were, they began to go really fast back the other way and hit the ground hard. Daniel and the others who weren't hit flew down to them. The ones who were hit were Troy, Zane, Chloe and Owen. The others that weren't hit were Daniel, Dr. Buckley, Jason, Bella, Stephanie and Luke. They all ran over to them. They all had bruised and scars on them and they were bleeding at of their bodies. Daniel began to glare. He looked furiously at the Trison. His costume began to change into the Dark Danger again. He flew up incredibly fast towards it. It swung it's hands to try to grab him. When it opened it hands, Daniel wasn't there. Daniel appeared right in front of it's face. He then gave it a huge punch. It began to fall backwards. The king stood up and looked at what was happening.
King: "Impossible."
As the Trison hit the ground, Daniel disappeared again and then reappeared in front of it's chest. He bent his knees then straightened them to touch it. When he did, it was forced down through the ground more which created dust. The Trison had a huge hole in it's chest. It was dead. As the dust disappeared, everyone looked at it with shock. Everyone then looked at Daniel who was still hovering above it's body. The king then smiled.
King: "Interesting. I never would have imagined that anyone could actually kill the Trison."
The king walked towards the window and began to think.
King: "Men. I have another idea."
Back with the Dangers, they were all still looking at Daniel who was still in his Dark Danger form. He hovered forward and landed on the ground. He took deep breaths then he returned to normal and then fell to the ground unconscious.
Dr. Buckley: "Come on. Let's help him."
As they were all about to head towards him, while also carrying the other Dangers that were still knocked out, the other soldiers of the King came and began to attack them. They put the knocked out Dangers down then they began to fight. There were hundreds of them. They all immediately began to surround the Dangers and grabbing them and holding them tight so they could fly off or use their teleporters. The Dangers struggled as hard as they could to get free but the soldiers were too strong. While that was happening, the King's ship began to descend and it landed right in front of Daniel who was still unconscious as well. The doors of it opened and the king and some servants, soldiers and workers walked out. They stood over him.
Stephanie: "NO. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM."
The king looked at his soldiers
King: "Put him on board."
Servants, soldiers and workers: "Yes your majesty."
As the king turned and began to go inside again, one of the soldiers, one of the servants and one of the workers began to carry Daniel onto the ship.
Stephanie: "NO. PUT HIM DOWN. LEAVE DANIEL ALONE."
The door of the ship closed and it began to take off. The soldiers began to let go of the Dangers while also hitting them so they wouldn't follow them. Some of the Dangers fell to the ground incredibly injured. Stephanie was trying over and over to break free. Every soldier began to climb on her and hurting her. It go to the point where she on the ground breathing hard. Every soldier then ran towards the ships and then took off. Stephanie raised her head at the ship that Daniel was taken on. She raised her hand to it slightly then dropped it and then she closed her eyes and then was knocked out too. Sometime later she woke up in her bed and every one was around her. She sat up and rubbed her face.
Dr. Buckley: "Are you o.k Stephanie?"
Stephanie: "Yeah I think I... (Gasp) DANIEL. WHERE'S DANIEL? IS HE O.K?"
Dr. Buckley: "He's gone. Those people took him."
Stephanie: "WHAT."
She jumped out of bed.
Stephanie: "WE HAVE TO FIND HIM. WHERE'D THEY GO? WE'VE GOT TO GO THERE NOW."
Dr. Buckley: "Calm down Stephanie. We don't know where they went. We've never seen those guys before nor have ever heard of them so we don't know what their home planet is. Here's the plan. Maybe, just maybe, I can use the computer on the ship try and find him. I don't know if it will work but I'm going to do my best. I promise that we will get him back."
Stephanie began to look down and was getting really nervous. With Daniel however, he was still knocked out and leaning by a tree. He opened his eyes and rubbed his face. He looked around.
Daniel: "(Phew) It was just a dream. I guess I did fall asleep at Green Park. I better get home or else mam will get angry at me. I wonder what time it is."
As he was about to check his phone for the time, he looked at his right arm. He still wearing his glove. He then felt his chest and face. He was still wearing his suit and helmet.
Daniel: "OH, NO. IT WASN'T A DREAM."
He wasn't wearing his left glove which had his teleporter and communicator on it. He stood up and looked around. It looked like he was in a forest.
Daniel: "Whoa. Where am I?"
???: "Right now you're in the Forest of Test."
Daniel: "Who said that?"
???: "Is that really what a Danger looks like? No offence or anything, but I kinda expected a little more from something with a huge reputation like that."
Daniel: "Who's saying that? Show yourself."
???: "Alright."
From out of one of the trees jumped someone. Daniel turned. The person landed a few feet away from him. It was a girl who looked like she was around his age. Around sixteen or seventeen. Daniel took a few steps back.
Daniel: "Who are you?"
???: "I am princess Jade. I see you've already met my father, King Dominic."
Daniel: "Wait, what? Did you just say king? Your dad is the king? As in the same king that attacked me and my friends."
Jade: "Yes, that's right."
Daniel began to glare.
Daniel: "Well I've got something to tell that guy. If he ever tries to attack me or my friends like that ever again, I'll kick his butt incredibly hard."
Jade: "Uh, yeah, but one question. How are you supposed to find him and get your stuff back?"
Daniel: "Well, I guess I'll just fly around until I find where he is."
Jade: "Heh yeah. Good luck with that. Right now, he's in the palace and your in the Forest of Test. You don't even know where that is and you don't even know how to get out of here? There's only one way out."
Daniel: "I can just fly my way out."
Jade: "No you can't.
Daniel: "Why?"
Jade: "Because, it's just like I said, there's only one way out of here and it's really small and this whole place is huge so you can't fly if you want to find your way out. And when I say that's there's only one way out, I mean because, it may not look like it, but there's actually a ginormous, indestructible dome over this entire forest. And the reason this is called the Forest of Test is because my dad sends all sorts of people in this place to see if they can find their way out and if they can, they'll serve him. That's why he put you in here. I actually snuck in here when they were putting you in. As far as my dad is concerned, he probably still thinks that I'm in my room. I wanted to come in because I was getting board and I wanted to do something."
Daniel: "Well I most certainly am not going to serve that guy."
Jade: "So, if you want to get out, I'm your only option."
Daniel: "Forget it. I'm not following you. I can do it myself."
Jade: " I don't know. I mean without me, you'll just get lost in one minute. Or probably less."
Daniel: "No thank-you. Now, goodbye. O.K, so if I can't fly I guess I'll just have to walk."
Daniel began to walk off.
Jade: "I wouldn't go that way if I were you."
Daniel: "Don't worry. I'm not going to get into trouble."
When he said that he began to walk over a small cliff and tumbled into a bush. Jade walked over to the edge and looked at him.
Daniel: "O.K, that was only because my head was turned. I didn't see it."
Jade: "Ha-ha-ha-ha. Yeah, what that you were saying about not getting in trouble and being able to do this himself? Heh, says the person who just walked right off a cliff. Ha-ha-ha-ha."
Daniel (mockingly): "Ha-ha-ha-ha. Very funny."
Jade: "I know, that's why I'm laughing. Ha-ha-ha."
Daniel stood up and flew up to the cliff next to her and brushed off some of the bush pieces with on him with his hands.
Jade: "You O.K?"
Daniel: "Yeah."
Jade: "Now will you let me help you?"
Daniel rolled his eyes then crossed his arms.
Daniel: "(sigh)... Fine."
Jade: "Alright, follow me."
They began to walk off. While they were walking, they kept running into things that each of them had to do. Daniel at times had to help Jade get through some places and at times, Jade had to tell Daniel how to do certain things in order to get through it. At one point, they began to talk again.
Daniel: "Hey, can I ask you something?"
Jade: "You just did. Ha-ha-ha."
Daniel: "Once again, ha-ha-ha, very funny. But no, seriously, what's it like being a princess anyway?"
Jade: "Hmm. No one's ever asked me that before. Well... let's just say, it has it's ups and downs. There's some things I really like about it and some things that I dislike. The things that I do like is actually being accompanied by a lot of people. Despite what you may think, dad isn't all that bad. I mean he's not a bad ruler when it comes to taking care of his people, it's just he likes to attack other planets for a reason that I honestly don't know, and I do like having friends."
Daniel: "Yeah, every good person should have friends."
Jade: "And I also like having some people doing what I want and I do do my best to try and repay them. And finally, I guess I could say that I like having fun. I actually know how to fight. My dad had me train in martial arts for a few years."
Daniel: "That sounds nice. What could you possibly dislike about all of that? I mean it sounds like you have a pretty awesome life."
Jade: "Well, there are a few things. My dad can get a little over protective at times because my mam died when I was younger. And even though I love having friends and having fun, he rarely lets me see them or do anything and some stuff like that can get annoying. "
Daniel: "Wow. That's rough."
Jade: "That's actually why I came in here. To try and do some kind of fun and maybe have an adventure and maybe meet a new friend."
Daniel: "What? You were expecting that we'd be friends?"
Jade: "Yeah. But if you don't like me, that's understandable. Sorry for what my dad did to you and you're friends and sorry for making fun of you earlier."
Daniel: "No, don't apologise. It's alright. It's not your fault. And besides, we can still be friends."
Jade: "Really?"
Daniel: "Yeah, definitely."
Jade: "Thank-you."
Daniel smiled.
Jade: "Oh, right. By the way, what's your name?"
Daniel: "Oh yeah. I'm Daniel."
Jade: "Nice to meet you."
Daniel: "You too. Come on."
They kept walking and talking. Back on Driforia, Dr. Buckley was on the computer trying to locate Daniel.
Stephanie: "Anything yet Doctor?"
Dr. Buckley: "Nothing. I've tried over and over but I can't find him."
Stephanie: "Oh, what are we going to do?"
Dr. Buckley: "I don't know. I..."
Before he could finish, there was a beeping noise on the computer. He looked at it and began to quickly type some things. Just then on the screen, appeared a red circle that was flashing.
Dr. Buckley: "I found him."
Stephanie: "Really?"
Dr. Buckley: "Yeah."
Dr. Buckley raised his wrist and began to talk into his communicator.
Dr. Buckley: "Daniel. Daniel, come in. Can you hear me?"
There was no response.
Dr. Buckley: "We're going to have to go there ourselves. He could be in trouble."
Stephanie: "Don't worry Daniel. We're coming."
About two minutes later, all the Dangers were on the ship and they began to head off towards the planet where Daniel's communicator signal was coming from. While that was happening, Daniel and Jade made it to a door that looked like it was just standing there.
Jade: "We made it."
She went forward and opened the door. When they went through it, there were in a town where a ton of soldiers were and townspeople. Two soldiers were at the door and looked at Daniel and Jade.
Soldier 1: "Hey, it's that Danger guy, and he's with the princess."
Both of the soldiers went forward and grabbed Daniel's arms.
Jade: "No, leave him alone."
Soldier 2: " Sorry princess but your father demands that once this Danger person leaves the forest, we are to bring him to him immediately."
Daniel: "Yeah, I am going to the king, but I'm going without you two needing to bring me."
Daniel flew upwards slightly and swung his arms together and bashed the two soldiers together. Just then more soldiers kept coming but Daniel just flew right above them while holding Jade.
Daniel: "So where's the palace?"
Jade: "It's at the centre of the town."
They began to fly towards it and Daniel began to take out all the soldiers around the place. When he finished with the last one, they went inside. When they went inside, the king was siting on his throne. He looked forward and saw Daniel with Jade. He stood up.
King Dominic: "Jade? What are you doing and with this Danger?"
Jade took a few steps towards him and began to speak.
Jade: "His name is Daniel dad and I insist that you let him go home."
Dominic: "Never. What are you talking about? Why do you care about this person? He's a prisoner and he will soon be working for me."
Daniel: "Yeah, like that will ever happen."
Dominic: "You will if you want to live."
Daniel: "Ha. I can take anything you throw at me."
Dominic: "Oh really?"
Dominic waved his hand twice and over a hundred soldiers came out. Daniel looked all around him.
Daniel: "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me."
They all began to run towards him but then flew in the air above them all. They all held up ropes and then threw them up to him. He flew higher but then one solider swung a rope at him from a ledge above everyone. Daniel didn't notice it. It wrapped around his chest. The soldier then jumped and landed on the ground bringing Daniel down too. Daniel was still in the air. More of the soldiers threw ropes at him and they started to wrap around him arms, legs, stomach and neck. He was struggling to get free. The soldiers began to pull him down until he was on the ground then they jumped on him then brought him over to the Dominic. They kicked his knees to make him bow then Daniel glared at him.
Dominic: "What was that you were saying about being able to take anything I throw at you?"
Daniel continued to glare at him.
Dominic: "Yes, that's right. Get more angry. Show me that power again."
Daniel: "(Gasp.) Are you saying you want me to use my Dark Danger power?"
Dominic: "Yes."
Dominic stood up and walked to him then bent down to look at Daniel. He then slapped Daniel in the face.
Jade: "No dad. Leave him alone."
She was about to run towards them but then two soldiers grabbed her and pulled her back. Daniel was still getting angry but he was trying to resist the Dark power. He took deep breaths.
Dominic: "No. Don't try to fight it."
He slapped Daniel again. Daniel's costume began to slowly change colour again. He also began to grit his teeth. But just then...
???: "DANIEL."
Everyone turned around and looked at the door. It was the other Dangers. Daniel's suit began to return to normal.
Daniel: "Guys."
Dominic: "No. Don't let that power go. Soldiers, get them."
All of the soldiers began to run towards them. But this time all the Dangers flew above them and began to punch and kick all the soldiers which knocked them out. Just then Daniel began to struggle again and then straightened his arms and got free and began to fight the soldiers as well. They were doing much better than before. Daniel then went over to Jade and knocked out one of the soldiers then Jade flipped the other one then punched him and he was then knocked out too.
Daniel: "Wow. So is that what you meant by you were learning martial arts as well?"
Jade: "Yeah."
Daniel ran forward and continued to fight the rest with the other Dangers.
Dr. Buckley: "Daniel. Are you o.k?"
Daniel: "Yeah. How about you guys?"
Dr. Buckley: "Yeah. What happened?"
Daniel: "Apparently that king kidnapped me because he wanted me to show him the Dark Danger power."
Dr. Buckley looked at the king. He began to walk towards him. The other Dangers began to fight the rest of the soldiers who were trying to stop him. Dominic stood up and pulled out his own sword from behind the throne. As the Dangers finished off the last of the soldiers, Dominic ran towards Dr. Buckley with his sword held above him but the Doctor just reached up and grabbed his arms and disarmed him and then let go of him. Dominic ran to the throne. Just then Dr. Buckley turned and saw Jade. The others looked at her as well.
Stephanie: "Daniel? Who's this? Did she hurt you? If she did, I'll take care of her for you."
Stephanie began to run towards her but as Jade was about to hold up her fists up slightly, Daniel jumped in between them.
Daniel: "Whoa. Wait. Stop. No. She's my friend. She's the princess."
Dr. Buckley: "Really Daniel?"
Daniel: "Uh-huh."
Stephanie: "Wait, did you say friend? Do mean friend or "friend" if you know what I mean?"
Daniel: "Huh? What do you... (Gasp.) WHAT? NO WAY. NO. NO."
Stephanie: "Good. I was wondering if she would steal..."
Daniel: "I'm not your boyfriend."
Jade: "Uh, Daniel? Who are these people?"
Daniel: "These are the other Dangers"
Jade: "Really?"
Stephanie: "Yeah. And I'm Daniel's girlfriend. So you back off."
Daniel: "I'm not your boyfriend."
Jade: " Ha. Don't worry. I have no intention of stealing him from anyone."
Stephanie: "O.K. I like you now."
Owen: "So Doctor? What are we going to do about him."
Dr. Buckley: "I don't know. I would say we should take him back with us and put him in jail but then who would rule this planet?"
Dominic looked down and began to think.
Dominic: "... (Sigh.) Jade."
All: "Huh?"
Dominic: "I think I now know what I did wrong. I only wanted some new power to help us in case we were ever under attack by someone. That's why I brought that boy back with us. I wanted to use him and his powers to help. But now if I'm going... I think now is the time that Jade takes my place as queen."
Daniel and Jade: "Really?"
Jade: "Dad? Are you serious?"
Dominic: "Yes, I'm sorry I did that Jade. You were right this whole time. I should be arrested. And now that I am, I do allow you, Jade, my daughter, to be queen of this entire planet."
Daniel and Jade: "Whoa."
Dr. Buckley: "Are you sure about this your majesty?"
Dominic: "Yes. I have faith in her."
Just then, the soldiers began to wake up. They all saw Dr. Buckley and the other Dangers around Dominic. They all were about to grab them but then Dominic held his hand up to stop them.
Dominic: "No men. Stand down."
Soldier 1: "But you majesty?"
Dominic: "I said stand down. Men, I have an announcement. I will be going away now and as of right now, Princess Jade is your queen."
Soldier 2: "What? But sir?"
Dominic: "That's an order. Anything she wants, you do it. Understand?"
All soldiers: "... Yes your majesty."
Jade walked up to him.
Jade: "But dad..."
Dominic: "It's O.K Jade. I really do believe in you."
A tear began to go down her face.
Jade: "... I'll miss you."
Dominic: "You too."
Dominic gave Daniel back his glove and weapons then he went over to Dr. Buckley who then nodded then took a deep breath.
Dr. Buckley: "Alright. Come on everyone."
The Dangers, Dominic and Jade walked outside. Daniel and Jade were standing on the step. The other were walking down the steps heading towards the ship which was a few minutes away near the forest. Dr. Buckley looked at them.
Dr. Buckley: "Daniel? Are you coming?"
Daniel: "Yeah. Can you give us a minute please?"
Dr. Buckley: "Sure."
As they were heading for the ship, Daniel and Jade began to talk again.
Daniel: "So queen, huh? You must be surprised."
Jade: "Yeah. I never would have imagined that. I mean me running an entire planet. That's must be really big."
Daniel: "I'm sure it is."
Jade: "So Daniel, it was nice to meet you."
Daniel: "You too. Hey maybe we'll see each other again sometime."
Jade: "Maybe. It was nice to have you as a friend. And hey, maybe if we do meet again, we can go though the forest again. Ha, and maybe I'll see you go over that cliff again. Ha-ha."
Daniel: "For the last time, ha-ha, very funny."
Jade: "Sorry."
Daniel: "Nah, it's fine. Alright, I better head home."
Jade: "Yeah, I better get to my duties too."
Daniel: "Alright. Bye."
Jade: "Bye."
Daniel stuck up is thumb to her then he turned and began to run off to follow the others. Jade was about to go inside again, but then she looked behind her to look at Daniel again who was still running. She smiled then went inside then closed the door. And as Daniel was running he looked behind him and smiled then kept running. Then when they got back to Driforia, Daniel went back home to Youghal. But when he got there, it was 10:00PM. And it was getting dark. He looked at his phone and saw he missed a lot of calls from his mam and when he got home, he had a lot of fake explaining to do. But as that was happening, the creature on the planet who looked at Daniel before was looking at Daniel again on the table.
???: "That foolish king tried to control that Danger's power. But he obvious was too weak to do that. I will never make that mistake when I begin my attack."

No comments:

Post a Comment