Monday 13 June 2016

My top 5 hopes for Daredevil: Season 3

With Daredevil: Season 2 finished and I finished watching it the other day and reviewed it on Sundey, I think it's time to look ahead and tell you my hopes for season 3. And yes, you'll find a lot of things having to do with the M.C.U movies in this, in case you were wondering. So, let's get started.
5. Have a cameo from Stan Lee: So far the Netflix Daredevil show has not yet had a cameo from Stan Lee. Which I find to be pretty weird. But maybe in Season 3, we can finally get a small cameo from him considering that fact that that's what he does. It doesn't even have to be big, just have him show up in it at anytime. I think that that would be great to see.
4. Have Daredevil and Kingpin have a longer fight: So at the end of Daredevil: Season 1, Daredevil and Kingpin had that fight in that ally. And that was an amazing fight. It was my favourite fight of that season. But in Season 3, let's have them fight again but this time make it long and have us intrigued by it. And maybe make it even more brutal. That what the first fight was, so maybe they can take it even further in Season 3 if they do fight again.
3. Bullseye: One of Daredevil's best well known enemies who we actually did see in the 2003 Daredevil movie. But here, let's have him again and maybe we can give him his black costume from the comics. As you already know, Bullseye is a villain who uses anything as a projectile and he never misses. And so, maybe in Season 3, we can actually have Bullseye as a villain at some point.
2. A team-up with Jessica Jones: If you all remember, Jessica Jones is another Marvel hero who has her own Netflix show. I haven't started watching it yet but I will try eventually. Anyway, they also mention her in an episode of Daredevil, if you remember. And so maybe they can join forces at some point to fight someone. And that also leads into my number one choice, which is...
And the number 1 thing I'm hoping to see in Daredevil: Season 3 is... Nick Fury or Tony Stark recruiting Daredevil for the Avengers: Yeah, yeah. Talk about it as much as you want. But I can't help it. I really, really, really want to see Daredevil in the M.C.U movies and joining the Avengers. And as I was just saying, maybe whoever comes and tries to recruit him could also try to recruit Jessica Jones. Just a hope. And after all, do you remember the end of Captain America: Civil War? It showed Tony in New York with some members of the Avengers left like War Machine, Black Widow and Spider-Man. And so he can try to make it bigger and maybe it can be like that he hears about the "Devil of Hell's Kitchen," as Daredevil is also called, and so maybe he can look him up and realise that it's a man in a costume who's trying to help. And that can have him think that he can try to get him to join. And maybe it can happen at the very end of the season and it can be the last thing we see before the credits of the last episode. I don't know, it's just a theory. But yeah, Daredevil joining the Avengers is what I want to see in Daredevil: Season 3. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment