Monday 13 June 2016

My top 5 people in comic books

In this list I'm going to count down my top 5 favourite people who work in comic books so like creators, writers, artists and designers. My number 1 choice should be pretty obvious. Maybe not but it's a probability that you might know who it'll be. And also, I'll be showing pictures with each person so keep that in mind. Anyway, let's get started.
5. Bob Kane: The only DC person on this list is the creator of Batman. The biggest and obvious fact as to why he's here is merely for the fact that he created Batman and Batman is my favourite DC hero as well as a lot of other people like Nostalgia Critic, Chris Stuckmann and BHL Hudson. And we're all happy that he did think of this character because Batman is an awesome superhero and one of great superheroes of all time. He's not my favourite superhero, but he is one of my favourite and we all have Bob Kane to thank for creating him.
4. Steve Ditko: This guy is actually the artist for a lot of the Spider-Man comics. He's also the one who came up with all these character's designs. That is amazing. And he also helped a lot with some of the writing on some of the Spider-Man comics every once in a while back in the day. He's also the only creator of Dr. Strange. Ain't that cool?
3. Jack Kirby: This is actually the person who did the art for a lot of other heroes like Captain America, the X-Men, Thor, Hulk and the Fantastic Four. And what he did was so incredible. The designs he came up with were so amazing that I just ask myself how he did manage to come up with all of these great designs. And we also see what they look like on the big screen if you know what i mean.
2. Rob Liefeld: As I've mentioned before, Rob Liefeld is the creator of Deadpool, Cable and Domino. Obviously Deadpool is my favourite of the three of them and there's a perfectly good reason for that and to why he's become so popular. Because it's Deadpool. One of the best comic book characters of all time and one of the best anti-heroes of all time and Rob was an absolute genius for creating this character. He's funny, he's fast and he's a forth wall breaker. Rob himself actually got a quick mention in the Deadpool movie at the very beginning in the opening credits.
And my number 1 favourite person in comics is... Stan Lee: Was there any doubt? I mean it's Stan Lee. I mean this is the person who created Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, the X-Men, Daredevil, the Fantastic Four, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Quick Silver, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, Nick Fury and all their villains. And this is also the person who's shown up in every single Marvel movie, except Fant4stic. He's also the man who saved Marvel from shutting down by creating the Fantastic Four which made Marvel popular again. And also just for the fact that he's Stan Lee. Who can't like hi? And so everyone, those are my picks for my five favourite people in comic books. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment