Tuesday 14 June 2016

My top 5 favourite DC villains

So, before I did a list of my top 5 Marvel villains and here I'm going to be counting down my top 5 favourite DC villains. A lot of these villains have become so famous that they're even said to be some of the best villains ever and here I'm going to count down my top 5 favourites. So, let's begin.
5. Bane:

Probably the strongest of all of Batman's enemies, Bane is more than just muscle. He's also one of the smartest Batman enemies too. Not only is he a master strategist, he's also the person who figured out who Batman is and was also the one who broke Batman's back after forcing him to get exhausted after fighting a lot of his enemies in a single night. And he also manages to get his strength from a toxin called Venom.
4. Brainiac:

The DC version of Marvel's Ultron. He is incredibly strong, intelligent and to this creature, humanity is something that needs to be destroyed and it's hard to beat him considering he's always becoming smarter and tougher. While the members of the Justice League, especially Superman have managed to stop him whenever he attacks, it's hard to actually defeat something that can constantly just get more and more upgraded.
3. Doomsday:

This Kryptonian monster actually hasn't been around for that long. He was actually created back in the 90's. And he's also been causing trouble for Superman ever since then. He's also the only one to ever kill the Man of Steel. But that didn't last long, did it? And we finally got his big screen debut of him in this year's Batman V Superman.
2. Joker:

At number 2 is the Clown Prince of Crime of Gotham. This white faced and green haired clown is what takes crazy to whole new level. While no one really has no idea what his true goal is, what we do know is that so far, he's just make this world understand his insanity. He's also been causing ginormous pains in the back for Batman way back since 1940. And in my opinion, the best version of him is the Mark Hamill version in the Batman: The Animated Series show. And while he may be everyone else's favourite DC villain, I prefer one more. But there's no arguing that this villain is one who thinks everything is just one big joke. And thus, he laughs insane all the time because of it.
And my number 1 favourite DC villain is... Darkseid:

Yes. Darkseid is my favourite DC villain and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that he reminds me a lot of Thanos and you all know that he's my favourite Marvel villain. I know a lot of people would pick Joker as their favourite because he such a crazy and mysterious villain, but I'm picking Darkseid because I think he's an awesome villain and I can't wait to see him in the Justice League movie. And he's also a great physical match for Superman as well. And all that is why Darkseid is my favourite DC villain. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below and tell me who your favourite DC villain is.

No comments:

Post a Comment