Thursday 23 June 2016

My top 5 favourite comedies

I can't believe I've haven't done this before now. But now here I'm going to make a list of my top 5 favourite comedies. These are the comedies I absolutely love. They always entertain me and always make me laugh hard. And yeah these also are a lot of adult movies but I still enjoy them and they always make me want to watch them over and over again. So, let's begin.
5. Shrek 2: Starting us off is the funniest DreamWorks movie ever. Is Kung-Fu Panda and it's sequels hilarious? Yes, they are. But I think that Shrek 2 is the more funnier movie. There are jokes practically everywhere and the characters are both likeable and funny in their own regard. And in my opinion, it's way better than the first movie and I have no idea how it could have gotten a really bad sequel.
4. Guardians of the Galaxy: At number 4 is easily the funniest M.C.U movie ever. It's odd to say that this is a phenomenal movie because the actual Guardians of the Galaxy aren't as well known as other Marvel heroes. But thankfully director James Gunn and the writers managed to not only give us an entertaining and amazing comic book movie, but also a truly hilarious one with some of the funniest Marvel characters of all time. It also has some incredibly funny and quotable lines and there's also a lot of visual jokes and all that is why Guardians of the Galaxy is at number 4.
3. Step Brothers: This is actually a movie I've never talked about on this until now. I haven't watched it for a while but I remember rewatching this a couple of years ago on my laptop and I remember laughing at it a lot during it and really hard. And recently I watched the funny scene on YouTube and it still makes me laugh. Just to see these 2 step brothers hating each other and fighting on multiple occasions is just hilarious. For me the violence in this is the funniest part.
2. Deadpool: Definitely the funniest comic book movie ever, this year's Deadpool shows Ryan Reynolds's hard work to bring this movie to life and it completely shows. And Ryan himself is a huge reason why this movie is so funny. It is so self aware and it has probably some of the funniest lines I've ever heard in my life. It's also just a ton of fun and just a hilarious movie all together and I hope the sequel triples that.
And my number 1 funniest comedy is... This is The End: This is another movie I've never talked about before until now. This movie is about 6 real actors just being themselves trying to survive in the apocalypse. That's it. But in every scene there's at least 100 jokes a minute. The actors are Jay Baruchel, James Franco, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride, Seth Rogen and Craig Robinson. And the jokes they have in this movie are the ones I ever laughed the hardest at. The slapstick, the verbal jokes, the constant bad language and the fact that it doesn't really have the actors play any characters. They just play themselves and act on what's going on around them and trying to survive until they can be sent up to Heaven and live. I'm not kidding and I feel like I'm going to die of laughter with each joke because they're all just so funny. And I can honestly say that I have never laughed harder and more constantly than I have watching This is the End. The all time funniest movie I've ever seen. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below to tell me what you think and tell me what the funniest movie you've ever seen is.

No comments:

Post a Comment