Tuesday 27 September 2016

Boruto: The Movie

So this is out of nowhere, but I decided to review the Boruto movie. In case you've forgotten, Boruto is the name of Naruto's son. I've already talked about Naruto before and I did review for five of the Naruto movies. If you haven't read those yet, read them and my top 10 Naruto episodes, then read this. And recently I watched the Boruto movie and now I'm going to review it. I watched it on YouTube with English Subtitles. There wasn't an English Dubbed version. But I still managed to watch it and I liked it. In fact, this movie actually came out last year. What's the story? It opens up with Boruto and the other students of the Leaf village academy and the thing with Boruto is that he's always angry at his dad who's Naruto. The reason for that is because Naruto is now the Hokage and always away and very rarely sees his family and Boruto is always angry at him feeling that he's never there for him. And as I've said before, Naruto is married to Hinata and they have another child. A daughter named Himawari. On Boruto's ninja team is Sasuke and Sakura's daughter named Sarada and a boy named Mitsuki. And now the Chunin exams are coming up. And there's this man who's an inventor and wants Naruto to approve this gadget for the exams that can throw out Jutsus by dropping these special small pellets. But Naruto says no because he feels that a ninja should do this by skill and not by machinery. But after one day when Naruto misses Himawari's birthday, Boruto is fed up and talks to the man with the gadget and he gives him one for the exams to impress Naruto and to finally get him to notice him. And that's the story without giving away spoilers. So right off the bat, you get the feeling that Boruto in this is kinda similar and somehow also not similar to Naruto when he was younger. And what I mean by that is if you're a Naruto fan, then you know that when Naruto was younger, he was doing a whole bunch of silly things to get attention because everyone shunned him and he had no family. And that's kinda what Boruto is doing. And the reason he's doing this is because he wants Naruto to notice him because he feels like he's never there for him as I just said and he rarely feels like he has a father. And I guess you do sorta sympathise with that and you do understand. And in case you're wondering, this is what Boruto looks like.

And it's a lot of fun to see all these old characters back as well as all these new ones. I also really like these new characters like Boruto, Himawari, Sarada and all the rest. And get this, Sarada actually has a crush on Boruto despite saying that she finds him annoying. And I really like the solo Manga Naruto Gaiden The Seventh Hokage, which was completely focused on Sarada. I really like her. This is what she looks like.
Image result for sarada uchiha
And another thing I like about this movie is how touching it is. Yeah, they do some really touching and actually almost kinda heart-breaking things here too. I won't give it away but if you go to see it or have seen it already, then you'll know what I mean. And they do this thing where they make you think that one key character is dead but he's not. Again, I won't spoil it but they do pull a scene like that. And I also think the climax is awesome. They're going up against this guy who, of course is trying to kill them all and the only way they beat him is by having Naruto and Boruto doing a special move together. It's really great stuff. And yeah, there's a ton of other really good stuff in this that I like but I won't say because, again, I don't wan to spoil it. If you're a Naruto fan then I want you to experience it yourself. And that's my review of Boruto: The Movie. I would recommend you see it if you like Naruto like me. Thank you all for reading and please comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment