Monday 26 September 2016

Meet the Robinsons

And now we've come to the end of this series of reviews. At the end of the Disney Classics reviews. I've done a review for every full length Disney Classic. And now we're ending it with Classic No. 47, Meet the Robinsons. Kinda along the lines of Chicken Little. Though not a painful. There are some good things, especially one thing in particular. But this kinda bored me. What's the story? It's about a boy named Lewis who's an orphan but also a genius. He's trying to make an invention for some fair but it turns out an evil villain named Bowler Hat Guy wants to steal it to use it for himself. But then another boy named Wilbur comes from the future for Lewis's help to stop Bowler Hat Guy. While there, they meet Wilbur's family. A bunch of weird and crazy people as well as some other weird creatures. So first off, the good stuff. The main thing I thought was good here that I just mentioned a second ago is actually the message. Yeah, they do a pretty good moral here. It's to live with your failures but still being able to move on. But the rest of the movie is either too weird or just not well paced. When you watch the film it's just people moving. That's the movie. Just watching stuff move. But it's so odd that it isn't very entertaining. At times there is a funny line and a funny character like that dinosaur part. But it's just kinda boring. The ending though is pretty good. Just by something that's said. It's a speech someone says and it's actually pretty good. But the rest of the movie is pretty bad. Badly focused, badly paced and badly presented. I guess I am glad I saw parts of it. But, like I said, it's just boring a lot. If you want to see it yourself, that's fine. Do if you want. I guess the ending and the message are good enough to watch it at least once. I just couldn't find my self liking it all that much. But who am I to stop ya? Watch it if you want. And everyone, those were all the full-length Disney animated Classics reviewed. I might do the six package films at some point, but not for a while. Thank you all for reading and I can't wait for the newest Disney Classic, Moana, to come out in November. Hopefully that'll continue Disney's amazing Classics track record. After Meet the Robinsons, they made Bolt and ever since then, they've been making nonstop great Disney Classics and hopefully Moana will continue it. And it'll be Classic no. 55. Thank you all for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment