Thursday 15 September 2016

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer

So a couple of days ago at the TGS convention, they showed us a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2.8. I was super excited for this because is my 2nd most anticipated video game of all time and fortunately, they made a fantastic trailer. It shows a lot of awesome stuff as well as amazing animation and amazing music. This is my favourite version of Simple and Clean we've heard yet. Which is really saying something because I've loved the ones from the others too. But this one really gets me pumped up when ever I hear it. And they gave us a release date for it. It'll be out on the 24/1/17. Yeah, it got delayed and that will effect Kingdom Hearts 3 but I don't entirely mind. And so, here's the trailer.
And they showed us what the case is going to be like. Here it is and I'm super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment